Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mybux - mybux.co

forum2ku

Hello

I want to share with you this very nice ptc page with uniqe design and functions.

Very good and trustful BUX site who owner is a registered company by 'COMODA CA Limited'. Original script, it is fully written in the latest ".NET Framework (4.0)".

PS. To view ads, in 'Events' category click on little 'triangle' on the left site of "Earn" and click on "Ads".

Stats:

Standard l Premium l Gold l Business l Royal

Upgrade price for 1 year: Free l $79 l $249 l $449 l $889

Pay per 10 sec ads: $0.003 l $0.003 l $0.0036 l $0.0045 l $0.006

Pay per referral 10 sec ads: $0.0015 l $0.003 l $0.003 l $0.003 l $0.003

Pay per 15 sec ads: $0.005 l $0.005 l $0.006 l $0.0075 l $0.01

Pay per referral 15 sec ads: $0.0025 l $0.005 l $0.005 l $0.005 l $0.005

Pay per 30 sec ads: $0.01 l $0.01 l $0.012 l $0.015 l $0.02

Pay per referral 30 sec ads: $0.005 l $0.01 l $0.01 l $0.01 l $0.01

Min. ads per day: 4 l 8 l 8 l 8 l 8

Payout minimum: $2.00

Max. direct referrals: 20 l 50 l 100 l 200 l 255

Max. rented referrals: 20 l 300 l 1000 l 2500 l 5000

Payout method: Instant (in every monday)

Pays to: AlertPay, PayPal, LibertyReserve

REGISTER : http://mybux.co/Default.aspx?r=never

1.png

• 2 weeks later...

This site have different site design than other ptc site. unfortunately I can't see the ads number that provided before join this site, I has been click "events" page but there is nothing there. completed with forum support and I can see 21 payment proof post there. so this is paying site...

they have a very unique design which that is the first time i see but good to see that the site has returned and fix their problem about daily moderation after 9hours

Yes, go to the forum it moderation for 9 hours but I give a checked yesterday at 10 AM and gave another checked at 1 AM the next day and the site already back online :)

I already planned to upgraded my membership here also :)

I hope with their unique they can offered the best..

Yes, go to the forum it moderation for 9 hours but I give a checked yesterday at 10 AM and gave another checked at 1 AM the next day and the site already back online :)

I already planned to upgraded my membership here also :)

I hope with their unique they can offered the best..

you are really brave to upgrade your account here even if this site is only beginning i wish you goodluck here

I guess i will stay as a standard member here for a while until I saw enough proof of payment to satisfy me

you are really brave to upgrade your account here even if this site is only beginning i wish you goodluck here

I guess i will stay as a standard member here for a while until I saw enough proof of payment to satisfy me

As long as they staying with us more than 45 days I think it's ok than LOLz..

Sometimes we need to gamble for something.. or we realized it when it already too late :P

I just can see the unique from this site and that's make me decided to upgraded here.. Anyway I already know any risk would happened..

I just hope the admin always improving the site and keep support all the members here..

• 2 weeks later...

As long as they staying with us more than 45 days I think it's ok than LOLz..

Sometimes we need to gamble for something.. or we realized it when it already too late :P

I just can see the unique from this site and that's make me decided to upgraded here.. Anyway I already know any risk would happened..

I just hope the admin always improving the site and keep support all the members here..

Coool that you have upgraded and I can see that you are enjoying quite good success in here.... 3 payments in about 15 days or so is not so easy.... Congrats... and wish u more success....

I joined under you Thread starter after watching at the payment proofs of MalingaYam. I too found this site unique though m computer was giving me a warning not to enter the site as it contains a independent domain "CO". I will watch out how this site fares in future, its at least looking great to me.

I think I can't manage to earn enough for withdrawal next Monday, time to continue some RR that expired soon, also needed some bucks to rent another package this week, and I'm sure next 2 week I'll make another withdrawal here :)

And it's so good to see the admin keep monitoring the forum also

• 2 weeks later...

4 ads daily, but sometime there is additional ads also :)

latest payment here by LR

You have received a payment to your account U1933038

Date: 12/6/2010 5:09 PM

Batch: 50758517

From Account: U6333214 (myBux.co Service)

Amount: $17.54

Memo: myBux.co payment | Please post your payment proof on forum

Thank you.

@jackie

Yeah it expensive as other ptc also offer the same.. They usually offer a very expensive membership, but as long as the site can stay for a long time I think all of that plans will give a good profit back one day :)

@moneyspinner

Yeah referral click rate here not really high but since I have 100 RR and most of them active clicking daily and it's good for me :D

Great you are still getting payments from the site. What is the BEP required for standard members to profit from rented referrals here ? I find rented referrals costly if compared to the number of ads and the click rates each advertisement offers. Are the referrals profitable for standard members ?