Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mybux - mybux.co

forum2ku

I am never going to invest in this site as the click rates are too low for me. I am still struggling to reach my first payout, I don't know how people manage to recover their earnings with such a low credit per click. My both direct referrals stopped on the first day itself after they saw the click rates :D.

The site is looking good and also looking payable site. But they have not mentioned on the site per click rates, per referral click rates.

From the requirements of the site its look that the site is paying very much less amount for per click and per referral clicks, Its same site like icptc.info which also trusted by the members but they pay very much less for per click.

I have registered to this site also. Clicking there just myself. I am standard member. I have something like 6$ on my account but I need 50$ to cashout? And even I had the amount it would take lots of time when I would be able to get it...well it does not sound that good, but people seem to get paid from the site.

@Fincoder :

what you mean of must cashout for $50?? i was registered today and i found a lot ads with clasific ads...like ads "A" "B" and "C" are anyone here know what that is mean?? :unsure:

and i see the minimum to cashout in here is $2 when im check the cashout page ;)

• 4 weeks later...

seems very good plans, it may be scam , i will not join now, wait for your proof, so when you got it , don't forget to post it here.

I am very exited about the site's launching date so I can feel the difference. This site is growing like an skyskaper now a days.

@iqbal

I don't understand what you really mean about your post..

Don't know what plan are you talking about but this is PTC, and I also already posted my proofs two days ago??

and the site also already stated as legit on PTC investigation...

Actually after my calculation, I just realized that I already in my pure profit here :)

dear @ malingAyam:

is this site still paying? i have problem that from the first I join this PTC I can't click my Ads because i can't inter earning area, I dont kow why? If anyone face this problem help me, this site is good for me because It is pay by 3 payment options ( AP,PP and LR ). and also the minimum payout is low and any one can get it but i didn't know the click rat untill know , is it good? i see there are many payment proofs posted here and all of it is big payment proofs.

• 3 weeks later...