Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Libertyearnings - Libertyearnings.com

xetang

LibertyEarnings is an independent advisory and investment company specializing in providing asset management service since 2001. For over 10 years we have been serving both institutional and individual investors, understanding their needs and responding by providing a range of medium-term and long-term investment products. In a field which is often characterized by hunger for quick fortunes, we're there for the long term. Experience, Integrity and stability lie at the core of LibertyEarnings way of doing business. MoneyPalas seek to work in long-term partnerships with its clients and achieve their specific return objectives through asset management services.

130% AFTER 1 DAY - INSTANT PAYMENT

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $25 110.00

Plan 2 $26 - $100 112.00

Plan 3 $101 - $500 118.00

Plan 4 $501 - $1,000 130.00

500% AFTER 7 DAYS - INSTANT PAYMENT

Plan 1 $100 - $500 200.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 240.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 300.00

Plan 4 $5,001 and more 500.00

280% AFTER 3 DAYS - INSTANT PAYMENT

Plan 1 $10 - $100 145.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 150.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 200.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 280.00

5% DAILY FOR 365 DAYS - INSTANT PAYMENT

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $100 2.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 3.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 4.00

Plan 4 $5,001 and more 5.00

Accept: LR

Join here: http://libertyearnings.com/?ref=zozo278

This is new site and it have status "Paying" in monitors, detail here: www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/libertyearnings.com?final=1

I see that it is very good and I decided to invest trial $1 first with this site, hope that they will pay out good and I will receive first payment, when I will post payment proof here. As below is detail about my first deposit:

Date: 10/1/2012 1:50 AM

Batch: 112534953

Sent To: U4571948 (Libertyearnings)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Deposit to libertyearnings.com User zozo278

It is nice when site still is paying very good now, I too have received first payment here after a day to deposit with this site, they still paying instant for all members, site just run about 3 days and I think that it still is many chances for investing here. As below is my first payment proof with this site. I too will reinvest with this site today.

Date: 2012-02-10 02:51:07

Batch: 112691375

From Account: U4571948

Amount: $1.10

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from libertyearnings.com

Well that is really very good to see the payment details for you xetang and as i see the site looks promising to me with a very good roi they are offering to the investors as well i see that the site is online since 3 days and paying all its members which is shown with most of the monitors added to the site .

the good thing from this hyip program is offer low minimum invest. although the hyip also offer high profit rate, it cannot mentioned as good thing because high profit rate actually will make a hyip program become not sustainable. but like other similar hyip program, this hyip will be paying in the first week at least since launched.

I think it isn't a bad idea to see that the admin of this site is paying but yet i think we should be having it at the back of our minds that the ROI the admin is tabling is kind of on the high side meaning the chances that he would be paying long is low.

I don't sure how long this site pay out in, however as my idea, they can pay out at least a week, because we too can see that admin is promoting very good in monitors and although keep this site is new when it is beginning, therefore I think that he will not stop to do this work when don't yet have many investors know and invest here

This is good paying site, It still paying out very good for all investors until this time, I too have received new payment with this site today after invested $1 here yesterday, I see that status from monitors still is very good now and it is not surprise when they are paying. I don't sure how long they will pay out in? However I too will consider to continue to reinvest here. As below is my latest payment proof:

Date: 2012-03-10 04:06:09

Batch: 112862609

From Account: U4571948

Amount: $1.10

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from libertyearnings.com

it seems this program truly paying members as i can see that admin already paid some bucks to all investors in here also i see there are about 8 hyip monitors that monitoring this program for now, and all of them have paying status for this program so it is good for them

Yes, it it correct, this site have ran up to 7 days already but I can define that they still can pay out very good for all investors, very many monitors and payment proofs here, it too showed clearly that this is good paying site. Although I don't sure how long they can payout about ? but I think that at least with their plans, they can pay out about 2 weeks

woow! i was pretty much surprise when i check with this program and i see that the program has being able to sustain the high roi they are offering investors this long,though as far as am concern the program the program still remain not safe for any hyip investors to invest with them,despite the paying status the program is having.