Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

RevoFund - Revofund.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Lending often plays a key role in the development of small and medium businesses. With an increasing number of enterprises is a growing need for borrowing, which is especially beneficial to credit institutions. It is believed that the niche occupied by business lending banks, but also for private investors of opportunities in this field are many. Banks try to compensate for the risk of high interest rates on loans. Add to that the complexities of the guarantee and the need to provide collateral, the small amount of time and inconvenient. These disadvantages that inevitably faced by entrepreneurs, forcing them to abandon the bank services and access to private investors. Private lending is not only profitable for investors, but also beneficial to employers, even despite the fact that the interest rate is usually higher because it includes real risks of defaults. The loan amount and term of the loan negotiated individually, which gives the borrower the opportunity to quickly get the necessary funds, avoiding paperwork. This advantage to the banks is so essential that the entrepreneur is more profitable to pay the extra interest investor than to get into debt with the bank. Pursuing private lending for a long time, I got an impressive base of regular reliable customers. During the work I was able to reduce the amount of defaults to 2-3%, and at times to increase net profit. With years of successful experience, I am ready to offer unique solutions to novice investors for investment in the private sector, while ensuring the absence of risk and good return on investment. If you are keen to engage in investment activity, I am ready to help you.

Plan:

$20 - $100 0.26% Daily for 30 days

$101 - $300 0.31% Daily for 30 days

$301 - $1000 0.37% Daily for 30 days

Accept: Liberty reserve, Perfect money

Join RevoFund here

i doubt if the admin of this program will have any excuse not to maintain and sustain the roi they are offering investors,the roi being offering by the program is kinda low and i doubt if investors will be moved by the roi being offered by the program because the total return on the program will be very low and i guess that's why the program might struggle to get investors.

revofund use good template and also their script seems created from scratch, also this site using russian language, so it will be harder for english based investors to invest here which usually international investors, but translator will help them but not in many cases, and i believe of it

The language of the site is in Russian language and if you feel difficult to navigate the site use chrome so that it will automatically translate the language to English . bt seeing the site i can say that the admin might be from Russia and also the admin have just targeted only the Russian investors so know why . as i see the Russians are very good in investing in htip programs i think this program will be in favor for them .

I would be coming from the aspect of the ROI which to me would be reasonable since it's already made sustainable by the admin of the site.Though the ROI is kind of low it should make it easy for their investing experts to manage it.i just hope they would be paying for long.

well though the investment plans are quite good but still this program will not be able to attract most of the investors because one of the reason is because of its minimum deposit amount to invest and the other thing is because of the language most of the investors don't show interest in investing here and finally all the investment plans are of 30 days minimum .