Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxdailyincome - Fxdailyincome.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://fxdailyincome.com

Our professional traders have accumulated a great experience of stock trading and developed a lot of highly profitable funds management schemes which allow us to put high interest rates for our customers. This program is a real investment, which returns are all generated from real-life investments. The money you invest is re-invested for you and it is your invested money that will bring you the big returns. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity. We plan our investment portfolio in order to mitigate the risks inherent in trading. We use various investment strategies and always diversify our investments. Diversification in trading is its most important part which minimizes the risks and generates larger Fxdailyincome.com money is a key to prosperity and financial stability!

PLANS:

7% daily for 30 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $250,000 7.00

Calculate your profit >>

115% after 7 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $250,000 115.00

Calculate your profit >>

10% daily for 30 days

Plan 1 $150 - $250,000 10.00

Calculate your profit >>

135 % after 7 day

Plan 1 $150 - $250,000 135.00

Accept : LR, PM, STP

Link : http://fxdailyincome.com

i guess this program should be having a paying status with few hyip monitors now,though the program is kinda tricky to me because they are some plan on the program that sustainable and they are other plan on the program that the admin of the program just want to use to scam investors.i think the 7 days plan is very nice and that's the only plan i see there reasonable.

no single hyip monitoring site for this site also they have bad script which make them not popular, one thing that i like from this program is they have low minimum payout and their ROI plan is not that good too for us, more to unstable rate for me

As i see the site they have two trpes of plans in which some are sustainable and some are non sustainable since the admin might be very intelligent to make the program reasonable but i think his ideas have failed because as i see the program they dont have any monitors added and also i cant find any payment proofs of the site till now .