Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bp-funds - bp-funds.com

quangnam52335

I am not admin.

BestProfitFunds is a new, steadily developing capital management and online money investment service provider. In 2003 we officially registered the BestProfitFunds company in Panama and started providing investment services for private and corporate investors. Today the amount of assets managed by our company is already over $4.5 billion and the capital keeps growing with the speed of approximately $40-50 million a week. We are currently collaborating with about 100,000 clients and opening 90-100 new investment accounts daily. We cooperate with many large successful businesses worldwide assisting them in establishing long-term financial security. Among the clients of BestProfitFunds. representing the international market are the major institutional investors, private banks, family offices. The maximum reliability rate is not the only proof of BestProfitFunds 's trustworthiness and quality of the services provided by it. In 2012 BestProfitFunds started offering investment services online, to general public.

Plans:

4.25%-4.75% hourly for 24 hours

105%-120% after 1 day

28%-50% daily for 5 days

145%-600% after 7 days

220%-1500% after 15 days

500%-3500% after 30 days

Instant Withdraw

Unique Design

Licensed Script

Dedicated Server

DDOS Protection

Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, EgoPay

Referral Commission 2%

Join now: http://www.bp-funds.com

Don't see any monitors approved for this site with status "Paying", however, I think that we will be early to see this status or worse when this site have ran about a day because almost monitors too have invested here, it is nice program and with enough protection and I think that this program can pay out good at least 5 days if it have good status in monitors tomorrow

If you see a hyip site that has an hourly plan I think its better that we don't spend our time in here. I think its better that we just going to make sure that we are safe in here by investing in a stable hyip site than in this site. I know to other investors its a good opportunity to invest in here but for me its a waste of time to invest in here as I'm sure this site will going to turn to scam right away.

well this program has been able to keep a paying status from hyip monitors up til now,though the program is not having much support from hyip monitors,but the program has being able to pay investors for few days now,though the truth remain that the program is not safe and investor should not fall for the paying status of the program.

brand new hyip program and launched 3 days ago. have a lot of total money deposited and total account so far. it indicate that this hyip growing very well. I don't know this hyip listed on hyip monitor site or not because the rate us page in website error. to proven this hyip paying I think is only via payment proof.