Best Change

brendonmice

Which is your favorite game?

I love games, PC, mobile and video games. Almost all of the games I played, there's only few which I chose to be the best.

*GTA San Andres

*Resident Evil II

*Counter Strike

*Need for Speed

*SF

Yes, we both liked counterstrike. I love the rush and excitement it give, shooting enemies. But when someone shoot you, a feeling of nervousness. And if you win, its like an electric shock that rules in you. But then, we have different experience and attitude in the game. What's your's?

I do love Need for speed. It gives me adrenaline rush of bumping to other racers. I played it using my Samsung Galaxy. I download it from Google play. You, where did you play this game?. And do you do it often?.

Recently, my friends are getting addictive to this pc game called MU online. Its fun really, I've watched them played this, and I got attracted. Its also a good earning site, you will earn cash just for playing. Try it for yourself.

Well, for me, I preferred to play race games. I recently downloaded Moto Fever, and Need for Speed the run. I always feel the rush when playing. I didn't play Resident Evil yet, but I hope I would. And I also love playing Zombie games.

I'm familiar with GTA San Andreas. Almost all of the teenagers here at my place are getting addictive to this game. I didn't try it yet, but I want to play it soon. They've said that graphics is amazing that it captured the excitement of the game. I have one in my mobile, but I cant barely play it.

A diehard fan of World of Warcraft aka WOW. Played it for over 3 years now. Mostly pvp though!

Then also love CALL OF JUAREZ : bound in blood.

Fan of COD MW2/Blackops

NFS MW and Undercover!

Punisher war zone!

MAX PAYNE the entire series FTW!

King of Fighers '98 and Onwards... "K" is my favourite!

and a few more! Anyone with similar interest let me know:)

I prefer snooker than cricket. I usually play snooker both in my computer and in real. I've been playing since ten years and I am quite good to it. Concerning cricket, I have never played because in my country, we don't really play cricket. So, we don't really watch the matches on television and we don't know much about this game.