Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

oil-forex - oil-forex.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

OIL-FOREX was founded in 2005 in UK. The idea behind the company was to incorporate gas exploration and extraction techniques that had not been used before. By incorporating state of the art technology, this was made possible on both onshore and offshore gas and oil projects.

At OIL-FOREX, we've built our business on a reliability, efficiency and responsiveness to the need of our customers. We also believe strongly in taking an active role in investing in emerging market assets. OIL-FOREX.com has been a successful investment, we are proud of having set up a clear investment process and have grown a larger investor network in emerging market.

Plan:

102% after 24 hours

112% after 24 hours

1.2% daily for 100 days

Accepts: Liberty reserve, PerfectMoney, STP, Egopay

Join oil-forex here

Its funny that its counted its plan in hourly and not in daily since if you check the site plan is 24 hours. So its a clear sign its one day plan. I'm just wondering why instead of using 102% in one day way its want to use 102% in 24 hours. Its seems theirs something not right with this site plan. I feel that this site is trying to deceive us. I hope that in three days time we can see much more clearer picture.

i got confused with this program,the program is having different life time with hyip monitors,some monitors are having program listed for 2 days while some hyip monitors are having the program listed for 23 days,though the program is not having a paying status with them,so i guess the program isnt safe for any investor to invest. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/oil-forex.com?final=1

there is explanation that this hyip company manage the investor money in oil business but the hyip name oil forex and it looks like that owner also manage the money in forex business. no matter in which field the owner manage investor money, I only hope this hyip stable paying and not become scam fast.