All Pips

CASHTREAM - CASHTREAM.COM

ivey2009

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess times hard to earn in a site like cashtream its because the rate is so low. A typical aurora type ptc. But same time I feel that if the site keeps on paying. More and more members will continue to keep on clicking and more and more will try to join also. I think right now what members are looking are stable ptc.

• 2 weeks later...

Theirs no question with the site paying power. But the big question is the earning power. Usually this is what we really need to see first if we want to earn. Not if its still paying but how we can earn more from this site. So you must find a way or strategy to increase your earning in here like looking for referrals.

• 1 month later...

I'm wondering if theirs others who got paid by cashtream. I check cashstream and I'm surprise that that last update on this site is last year september. That means its more than a year and a month and still not latest update. So the big question is what admin doing for one year?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

11 cents is low. But if you can continue cashing out that amount. I'm sure you can earn more by simply posting your proof of payments in at least 10 ptp sites. Just imagine earning 11 cents then you post it in ten ptp forums you earn another 10 cents. that about 100% growth.

• 4 months later...

Although I don't active often with this site because I'm too busy with its sister site but sometimes I still log in to check new info from this site and special checking no of ads per day, it too least ads valued, this too is a cause so that I don't active many with it. I don't upgrade with this site, therefore don't sure how will earn with it after upgraded.

Nice to see proof of payments once again in here. Its really exciting to see lots of proof of payments because its has two effects. One its promote the site. two its stabilize the site as more proof of payments shown more new members going to join and be active clickers. the more clicker cashtream gets the more advertisers comes.

Well, they really have lots of ads which you can reach 10 cents here within 2-3 days. Hmm, I only take advantage of posting payment proofs as I can have atleast 2-3 posts in this thread if I continue to be active in some ptc. Well, it is really helpful though not getting any refs lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I see 10 cents and the amount of earnings is just too low for me. I don't know how long does it take to reach 10 cents in here but in ptp posting I can earn 10 cents in just a matter of 3 to 10 post and that like spending 5 to 10 minutes posting only. I have nothing against cashtream. Its just that in minute wise and earning wise for me its not worth it.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Announcement from Saket/julia about maintainence

Hello Members, we are deleting the Old Members from CashTream which have not logged in from last 6 months. So you may notice a drop in your referrals etc. We are sorry for any inconvenience it may cause you but it was necessary as it was affecting rhe server. We do have the backup and maybe in future if its needed we can get them back but we will need to optimize the site a lot before we can do that..

so we can't click in today because this site close temporary not because site is gone scam because since I check cnh the sister they still work well for me.