Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

b2funds - b2funds.com

B2 Funds is an investment management firm specializing in FOREX trading. We have a strong team of talented professional traders, investment advisors and skilled market analysts that shows impressive, high profitable performance. Highly trained and educated, each member of our team possesses extensive practical experience in the investment and trading industry. We use active risk management through the use of re-weightings, stop-losses and options to provide investment asset protection.

Why You Should Invest With Us ?

* Powerful DDoS-protection.

* Easy steps to invest with us.

* Great plans. We offer high rates because we are the most powerfull money maker on the web.

* Only $10 to start investing.

Receive 2.6%-3% Daily For 15 Business Days(Principal Return)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Basic Plan $10 - $300 2.60

Advanced Plan $301 - $3,000 2.80

Professional Plan $3,001 - $10,000 3.00

http://b2funds.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Site design looks ok and ddos protection mentioned on the site.

ROI of 2.6-3% daily is quite reasonable and may help the program sustain for quite longer term.

Good thing about the program is investment duration is just 15 days and principal is returned afer that

But 10$ minimum is a bit high and was going to attract more investors if it would have been low.

The site launched yesterday, Good thing is they will give back our invested money with daily profits. Since the investing opportunity is quite high amount, But 2.5-3$ is not much bad amount for daily earning as well. Whenever it belongs to high investment there must be somehow risk comes with doubt & This is not exceptional at all.

I like the plans offered by this program this program

Profit promised is only 2.6-3% daily that is highly attractive and reasonable enough.

Further as this program is projected for longer period i feel no hurry to enter - and in my opinion let the program prove itself

When it stay for reasonable period it will be a bit safer to invest - as many programs just turning down after getting few test spends.

The site is not accessible at the moment hope it will return soon

The daily profit of 2.6%-3% for 15 days is a reasonably good amount and the plans are short enabling the investor to reinvest again and earn more

will have to wait for more details until the site is available for access

The site seems to give more protection to its investors who invest through alertpay since they will be able to recover their principle even if the site turn in to a scam under thebuyers protection policy and this may be the reason many investors are looking for hyips which offer alertpay in to its payment processor

• 2 weeks later...

B2funds have been opening any time i tried it.But of recent times i have tried it,looking at the program list of plan, i'll opt for the first which is the one i can afford and the return of investment for 15 days are good,and surely principle will also come with it.