Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

zetafutures - zetafutures.com

In today's world of uncertain and volatile financial markets, traditional investing is becoming a thing of the past. Gone are the days when an investor could create a portfolio of reliable companies, and sit back to reap the rewards. Today's investor needs to react quickly, seize opportunities as they arise, and re-evaluate their portfolio on a constant basis

Zeta Futures pays 1.25% on all investments made by its members for 150 days. We also pay a 10% referral commission on all investments made by your referrals.

Zeta Futures is offering a free investment offer to all new members to allow them to try the program risk free. To claim your free $2 deposit, sign up deposit $0.25 to confirm your account. After your deposit is complete, your investment balance will be $2.

http://www.zetafutures.com/?r=zeusgold_com

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its good to see the site uses HD money as its payment processor in addition to the LR and PM. This is a first hyip i came across which uses HD money. This gives a chance to members of this forum to request their payouts using HD money so that they will be paid 25% extra so they can invest their extra cash in this hyip. This will enable the investor will not suffer any extra loss if the site stop paying as they have invested only the extra bonus offered by the forum

Looks to be good program in fact it reminds me of thewellingtonfund that used to give 2$ free investment for .25$ deposit

I am quite sure that they are going to get very huge members base and just hope the program continue for longer term

The roi offered is 1.25% daily which is well sustianable for longer term.

I love the feature that th site is offering free deposit to enable new members to test this site a member can invest only $0.25 and immediately his balance will be topped up to $2 which gives them the confidence to test this site

Even the investor under this test plan will earn $0.025 where after the $0.01 processing fees on LR yet he will be able to withdraw daily sounds attractive

@yogesh, I'm at my 11th day in Forex Company Online and is almost ready to invest here then was dissapointed when they only allow 3 currency processor.

3) What methods of payment do you accept

We currently accept Liberty Reserve, HD-Money and Perfect Money.

From the FAQ page.

• 2 weeks later...

The admins seem to publish low information about the site to the investors even the site faq section doesn't provide detailed information about the site

Also the admin seems to want to maintain many information hidden as he doesn't publish site stats preventing investor to monitor the site progress on deposit and withdrawals

Yup i can notice payment proofs that means this program is paying already

And 25 cents are just nothing to get 2$ investment, we shall get back in few days when program is paying 1.25% daily return

Overall it sounds interesting program.

The testing offer of additional amounts given to the HD money seems good

But i dont have a HD Money account so far and i dont think its viable for me to open a HD Money just to get this offer

I hope the admin will offer the free offer to other currency as well

The admin interest in the site is low since the time , money and effort spent on the site designing is low and the design is just ugly and the script used is cheap quality. This may show the low interest of the admin in the site running. Further the site is not protected by DDOS and SSL this also makes the site too risky to invests here

@luci i cannot fully agree with you and feel you are evaluating this program on lower side

We should not forget that admin is offering 2$ investment for just depositing 25 cents and has maintained paying status since around a month now.

I have no intention to take side of program admin, but have you seen the site before mentioning it is ugly, for me it look professional and i consider this program as good program.

Though i have no invest in this program but am soon going to invest at least in bonus plan.

The admin interest in the site is low since the time , money and effort spent on the site designing is low and the design is just ugly and the script used is cheap quality. This may show the low interest of the admin in the site running. Further the site is not protected by DDOS and SSL this also makes the site too risky to invests here

The hyip is too risky to invest, well every hyip is risky to invest even if it had the best of design , script and security. You can never trust a hyip, you have to gamble at hyips, somethimes you will win and most of the time you will loss, that is all about hyips.

The hyip is too risky to invest, well every hyip is risky to invest even if it had the best of design , script and security. You can never trust a hyip, you have to gamble at hyips, somethimes you will win and most of the time you will loss, that is all about hyips.

I think you are correct in stating this hyip is risky to invests since now the site is offline

Not sure whether its gone off permanently at the year end and turned in to a scam

The only option is to wait for a couple of hours and see is the site back

I was already planning to invest (register actually) when I decided to review the site according to your posts and I must stay that this one is not really a good site. The site was trying so hard to attract investors which makes me wonder if they are indeed for real or not. I mean, why would they give you 1.75$?

Very nice performance of the program - and in fact i feel it is improving

I got paid another withdrawal request yesterday and it was paid well within short time of requesting

For those dont want to invest it is nice opportunity to earn by just depsositing 25 cents from your pocket.

In this case is different from judging on the site, because we thought that he does not pay

anyway, could you please send us proof of payment amount that you received from the site .