Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fxsmoney - fxsmoney.com

quangnam52335

I am not admin.

The most attractive financial market is the market of Forex, which, in addition to being super-profitable is risky. Therefore, to work in Forex requires strong knowledge and practice. But what to do if Investors do not have specific knowledge in order to gain experience in practice? In this case, you can invest in the management of professional traders who specialize in trading currency pairs, and use effective financial instruments, including options.

The main priority FxsMoney is the maximum availability of our services for investors of all levels.

Thanks to the professionalism FxsMoney traders and the introduction of automation and best practices in trade, we provide high quality service at a minimum cost to our investors and an opportunity to receive daily stable profits from trading currency pairs in Forex.

Unique Trading System

Daily payments in equal installments,% + deposit

Quick Investment Plan

Profit Calculation hourly

6.4% charge daily FOR 22 CALENDAR DAY

6% affiliate program

An experienced team of traders

Responsive Customer Service

Encryption of personal data

Are no hidden fees

Secure Server

Instant Withdrawal

We pay 7 days a week

Different payment options

PayPal, Liqpay, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Visa / MasterCard

Join now: http://fxsmoney.com

I am not admin.

Unique Trading System

Daily payments in equal installments,% + deposit

Quick Investment Plan

Profit Calculation hourly

6.4% charge daily FOR 22 CALENDAR DAY

6% affiliate program

An experienced team of traders

Responsive Customer Service

Encryption of personal data

Are no hidden fees

Secure Server

Instant Withdrawal

We pay 7 days a week

Different payment options

PayPal, Liqpay, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Visa / MasterCard

Join now: http://fxsmoney.com

6,4% daily for 22 days is more 132% after 32 days, as my idea, it is a reasonable plans and investors can believe in their plan, however, we should still wait for status from monitors, because as I see that this site have promote good in some monitors but only have 2 monitors is paid out for to this time, it will be very good if admin can pay out all for them when investors can believe to invest here

Its seems the site is complicated to me. What I mean is that the site plan is simple but the way this site present its plan its become complicated and confusing. I don't think I will going to like this site. For me if admin of this site can't make his site simple how much more or how can we going to earn in this site? I'm sure this site can turn to scam in just matter of few days.

With this site, best confirmation is from monitors, if many monitors approved for this site with status "Paying", I think that we should invest with it because as I see almost same site when almost monitors approved "Paying", site will run good and pay out during a long time. I too just check monitors with this site and see that it is nice when have had very many monitors approved for this site with status "Paying"

• 2 weeks later...

the program is already 10 days online with paying status,though the daily return on this program might be high but the program has being doing a good job by sustaining the roi they are offering investors.i guess the admin of the program should be able to sustain a total return of 140% in 22 days.though the program is not getting much support from hyip monitors

I think the site is some what different than an htip site and its all about the forex trading as i read the description of the site the admin is telling all the stuff about the forex tradings . well i think its a bit complex to understand about this program and navigating the site is also bit complex for me . i think its best to move from this program.

fxsmoney.com is a instant payout company. the admin tabled should be sustainable if they have great invest experts. for me if admin this site cant make his site simple how much or how can we earn from this site. i think that we should invest with it because as i see almost same when almost monitors approved paying. i also just check monitors with this site and see that it is nice.

It seems Fxsmoney is going very well and in the updates i ve noticed that German version of the site is available(i wonder how to visit it though).Plan is only one and thats very good, we need 16 days to break even,less if we get some referral commission back.I might try this site out with a test spend first.

How I wish I can open my own hyip site. I really like fxsmoney simply because I love to trade in forex. I do earn in forex some how but I guess its not enough to open a hyip site unless you are all contented to earn 10% profit a month then I will going to open my own hyip site adn trade in forex. I don' know how fxsmoney do that but I'm sure its more on ponzi scheme than hyip forex investing.