Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

prosperitystructure - prosperitystructure.com

I'm not admin.

Wellcome to ProsperityStructure!

ProsperityStructure is a company established by a group of experienced traders and market analysts that specializes in high yield income opportunities. We are constantly searching with a long-time experience for new and reliable opportunities to invest and spread the risk. We mix a number of philosophies to create winning asset management results. We combine parts of proven investment theories from value, growth, income and hedged investing to generate superior returns. Profits from these investments are rolled back into our program to provide long-term growth, stability, and profit for all members.

ProsperityStructure is unique in it's total commitment to a distinct set of institutional investment processes, each striving to drive performance while paying strict attention to risk controls, regardless of the market environment. Its management teams cover the globe and deliver distinct style specific expertise within each relevant asset class.

110% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Structure 1 $10 - $500 106.00

Structure 2 $501 - $5,000 108.00

Structure 3 $5,001 - $20,000 110.00

125% after 2 days

Structure 4 $10 - $500 119.00

Structure 5 $501 - $5,000 122.00

Structure 6 $5,001 - $20,000 125.00

140% after 3 days

Structure 7 $10 - $500 132.00

Structure 8 $501 - $5,000 136.00

Structure 9 $5,001 - $20,000 140.00

Our Features

Instant Withdraw

DDOS protection

SSL Encryption

Daily Backups

Licensed Script

No withdraw minimum

No fee for withdraw

Professional Team

Payouts 7 days a week

Live Support

Payment processors: LR & PM

1% Referral commission.

http://prosperitystructure.com/?ref=stevenguo

This hyip site uses a very strong script, and good design as well. They uses ddos and Ssl security. But the ROI is very high, paying almost 10% a day depending on the amount you invest. And the min is too high for me though, well the stats is still Paying. It's good to run this one 2-3 rounds, and quit. because this one one't last for so long either.

About the stats it's quite high I think for the 2 days running site currently at $9600 total deposit, I think this is very popular site..

But as some PTP forums I visited, I can't find their banners.

The plans here really for hit and run coz it offering very high ROI..

• 2 weeks later...

It is SCAM right now. Admin moved this thread please.

how come you say that this site is now scam? are they not paying their members already? well im not surprised because this one is a super short term plan that only takes 1 day before you can cycle your money

if this one has problem status then i will hold my investment on this one for now. but upon visiting the site. i have learned that they have such high ROI. and very unrealistic ROI. like you get 10% earning in just day. it is not possible for them to give such a ROI in a day. that is just one sign already that this is a just another scam site already.

This hyip site uses a very strong script, and good design as well. They uses ddos and Ssl security. But the ROI is very high, paying almost 10% a day depending on the amount you invest. And the min is too high for me though, well the stats is still Paying. It's good to run this one 2-3 rounds, and quit. because this one one't last for so long either.