Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

RoyalTradersCapital - Royaltraderscapital.com

Hyip Council

A New Great Site

The RoyalTradersCaplital team welcomes you to our website

We are excited to announce that we have finally moved our offline operations to an online

medium and have made it possible for anyone around the world to take part in our money

growing and investment making activities.

I do encourage all new members and visitors to our site to first read our FAQ section to

decide if entrusting your money with us is the right step for you. Unlike many of our

competitors we do recognise that to receive such high returns each month a lot of risk must

be taken by both US and the INVESTORS. We will not lie to you and say your money is

100% guaranteed with us but we will promise you that we will treat all money deposited into

our website as if it were our own and take the upmost care when choosing high risk

investment activities.

Investment Plan's:

Basic: 7% daily for 20 business days. Min $10 - Max $249

Business: 8% daily for 20 business days. Min $250 - Max $999

Professional: 9% daily for 20 business days. Min $1000 - Max $4999

Vip: 10% daily for 20 business days. Min $4999 - Max $50000

Principle included in daily return - Compounding not available

Referral: 1 to 4, 3% - 5 and more, 7%

Accepted: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and EgoPay

DDoS Protected server - SSL Encryption - Account security settings

Take a look now!

Oh, I can see that this is paying program when too have had many monitors approved "Paying" for this site and too have had payment proof in forums, I think that it is good and we can consider to invest with this site most early because I think that this site only can pay out good about a or more a round, about long, I think that it will be not good select if invest again many times with this site

I don't know but I just have some bad feeling about this site. Its seems this site is already in its terminal stage and its can turn to scam any moment now. I know to many this site is good and paying. But the big question is for how long. This is actually the question that I want to find an answer. Because if this site going to last long then I guess its good to invest in here also.

I don't know but I just have some bad feeling about this site. Its seems this site is already in its terminal stage and its can turn to scam any moment now. I know to many this site is good and paying. But the big question is for how long. This is actually the question that I want to find an answer. Because if this site going to last long then I guess its good to invest in here also.

Yes, it is correct and I too think same as you, although they have status "Paying" in monitors but we can see that no of monitors approved for this site with this status is not many and with good real paying site with long plans, often have "Paying" status with almost monitors and they always pay out very good with many rounds but with this site only have 3 monitors approved with status "Paying" now

Oh, I just check monitors and see that it is very good when almost monitors now have approved for this site with status is "Paying" and latest payment is today, it is nice when see this status, may be admin have seen all this problem and with long site, status from monitors is very important to help him to attract more investors to invest, therefore he tried to promote in almost monitors now.