Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

RasFund - Rasfund.com

Hyip Council

More ideas for your money!

RasFund.Com is a secure investment project composed by a group of experienced mature certified financial professionals and market analysts. Our aim is to chart a winning course for our clients through growing and preserving their assets regardless of economic condition. Working since 2004 we know that world markets are not friendly environment for an inexperienced investor. That's why we offer you our help, based on our knowledge and trading software, that proves its reliability day by day.

After this years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity. As the result of careful planning and joint work emerged TC Invest, a reliable Medium-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security.

The Plans:

Level 1 $5 - $100 1.1% Daily Profit 100 Business Days

Level 2 $101 - $500 1.2% Daily Profit 100 Business Days

Level 3 $501 - $2,000 1.4% Daily Profit 100 Business Days

Referral: 5%

Accepted: Liberty Reserve

Take a look!

good to see that this hyip offer reasonable daily profit rate. all plan is sustainable and I am sure the admin intend to make the hyip going for a long run. its why he/she design long term plan with reasonable return of investment. this hyip not listed on hyip monitor site and then, to know this hyip paying or not is only via payment proof.

• 1 year later...

Ras Fund has been online for more than a year but with mid term plans of 5% daily for twenty six days, the project has been quite popular now for around two months, also it started to advertise from a couple of months now, Ras Fund has been making payments instant so far for a couple of months with the new mid term plans.

Hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection provided by CloudFlare, this project has been advertised on all major monitors so far since from the mid term plans have been introduced around a couple of months ago, Ras Fund has been tested by many hyip players when they added a short term plan, 2% after one day for a limited period.

Ras Fund has got big banners on plenty of top ranked monitors of hyip industry, which makes it clear that the program intends to stay active by gaining support from investors, I think this mid term program that has been paying for more than one year is definitely profitable and worth giving a try.

I think this long-term investment program would be an excellent place for investors to invest, because the benefits offered are not too high and is in accordance with the time needed to make the profit, and I'm sure the admin will run with a very long time , and the admin will also provide payments to investors until the expiry of the time limit for making such gains

I have got my funds expired in this program and added another $10 and as per my experience with this program, the withdrawals will be processed instant most of the times, but sometimes, it can go pending, but the withdrawal amount will be sent to our e-currency quite fast without any need to send any support ticket for the pending amount.

personally i dont like to invest hourly program,though the program look kinda attractive but i can only advise investors to ignore the program and look for other better and invest with them,hit and run is not even an option on this program and moreover the program is not having support from hyip monitors as well

Before Ras Fund has three payment options, LR, PM and EP but after the LR demise, recently RasFund has added another payment option alternative to LR, we can now deposit or withdraw from the program using CapitalSure option, we can find this choice on our account area, along with the usual couple of options PM & EP. 

• 2 weeks later...

RasFund sends an email update to it's customers on the occasion of 400 days online, and program statistics, instant payments and Alexa rank etc have been discussed !

400 Days Celebration And Report We started our business in sep 11 2012 and let us inform you that today is 400th day of this business. We honourably want to celebrate it and offer a report to our activities.

Since the foundation, we had 71830 users. 48063 of them are active investor and the rest have not invested yet We have received 735249$ and we have paid 396421$.

Our website's world rank in ALEXA is 63646.According too the increase of visitors, this number is dramatically decreasing We work with three e-currency's : PerfectMoney, CapitalSure, Egopay. So those investors who have an account in other e-currency's can exchange their money by exchangers and invest here because All of payments made instantly perform in these e-currency's .

Our status in all of monitoring's website is "PAYING" and you can check the status through this link :

https://rasfund.com/?a=cust&page=ratings

For more support and have inquiries just call us. We will support you within 10 hours later.

Manager Of RasFund.Com

• 1 month later...

New features like transaction code system has been introduced in RasFund recently, for upcoming investors, transaction code is must for security !

We have activated transaction code for you to be more secured.The transaction code strengthens your funds security in our system. The code is required to withdraw funds from your account.
to specify a transaction code you must login, then Click on link below :
https://rasfund.com/?a=edit_account

We provided an option online support to support you as typical.This option is ready to use at least 12 hours in day and via that you can contact us much easier.
You can reach it at the footer of home page.

With warmest wishes
Rasfund.Com