Free membership with lifetime validity

Guaranteed advertisements daily

Referral program for additional earnings

Toolbar for instant advertisement notification

No buying or promotions needed to get paid

Chance to win up to $5 daily at Bonux Box

WinGrid Game!

Minimum Cashout $2.00

All payments will be made via Payza, LR, Skrill, Bank Wire.

Free registration, thank you:

VILVIN - Innovative paid to click program

fly.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Total Members: 3446 Clicks Served: 47084 Total Paid: $46.29 Total Ads: 13

Its a good start for this site. Having paid almost 50 dollars and having almost 3500 members already is a clear sign that this site is really getting stable and really going strong. I hope that this site will be one of the most stable ptc this year as I don't see any new ptc site that last this long right now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well the click rate for standard members are not bad and they earn 50% of referral earning and the minimum payout is 2$ which seems little high but it is reachable in less than one month and there one year premium membership is only for 17$ i think which is not high if we want to earn daily more than 10-20 cents.

Vilvin Debit Card: The first phase of the card portal setup has been completed.

Vilvin Visa Debit Cards – It is free for all members using which you can withdraw your earnings instantly at any ATM across the globe.

The premium membership on this program is expensive, $17 a year here. Then we can also see about the Debit Card, it is actually a nice idea. But, I have no idea how much we can collect from the PTC business like this one and then we can cash out from the Debit Card

Actually i have joined the site a very long ago and i am happy that that is still going successfully with out any complaints recorded till now that is really a great thing we should appreciate . and have you seen with in a very short period of time the site got more than 1m people into the site this show that this is a best site amount top paying paid to click sites .

well i will not sure about this site that it is paid site or not so i will take some more time to make any registration on this site and i will not suggest to any or my friend to join this site without any confirmation about this site.

• 3 months later...

Vilvin Profits is now live and available for all verified members which will enable you to make 125% profit in just 24 hours. For people who are exposed to Binary Option trading, Vilvin Profits will be easy to understand follow. For rest of the members, just click the HOW IT WORKS button to know more about getting started and making profit.

• 4 weeks later...

The Binary Option module is now live at Vilvin. Just click the BINARY OPTION title, choose your preferred duration and start trading with top currencies to make up to 70% profit in minutes.

How it Works: Choose your preferred duration out of 3 available timelines (60 Seconds, 5 Minutes and 30 Minutes). In the pop-up select your desired currency or asset, choose the direction (Above or Below from the current price), Amount you would like to invest and then hit Invest Now. That is it. If your prediction went right on the expiry, you will get 170% of the amount you have invested into your main balance.

Please note that, Binary Option investments have risk involved. You may loose up to 90% of the amount you have invested if the prediction goes wrong.