Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

5strade - 5strade.com

5sTrade.com offers its customers the widest spectrum of online investment services based on real, practical, low risk investment projects in different fields like forex, trading, agriculture and oil & gas along with superb planning, tracking and support. We have separate departments for each field supervised by investment expert of that specific field. Due to the fact that each investment expert works in his own field 5sTrade.com is offering safe & secure online investment services to its clients.

Trial [0.75%] $10 - $100

5strade.com As name goes, this plan is just to test the water. You can try our payouts, support and overall performance before you go for big.

Basic [0.90%] $101 - $500

5strade.com Another plan for bigger investors that also can be used as trial plan with higher return rates than official trial plan.

Starter [1.10%] $501 - $1,000

5strade.com This plan enables small investors to earn average daily return rate on their investments without having forex, stocks and trading knowledge.

Bronze [1.25%] $1,001 - $5,000

5strade.com Once you are satisfied with our performance, you can start increasing your investment and making money with this plan. Western Union option is available for this plan.

Silver [1.50%] $5,001 - $10,000

5strade.com Ideal plan for medium level investors enabling them to make good return on their investment. Bank wires & Western Union is accepted for this plan.

Gold [1.75%] $10,001 - $30,000

5strade.com Excellent return rate in this plan for medium level investors. This plan is also backed by Bank wires. We can send monthly profit via wire to your bank account.

Platinum [2.00%] $30,001 - $50,000

5strade.com Forget stocks, trading & forex and invest your money in this plan for big returns. As for all plans, 100% guaranteed returns. This plan is also backed by bank wires. We can send monthly profit via wire to your bank account.

Diamond [2.50%] $50,001 - $100,000

5strade.com If you are a serious and big investor and want to invest money for bigger returns then this plan is the best for you. This plan is also backed by bank wires. We can send monthly profit via wire to your bank account.

http://www.5strade.com/?ref=zeusgold

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The site uses an ugly scrip, at least according to my standard. The rates are... I do not really understand the rate whether they will pay you daily or weekly. I say wait for its status in monitoring sites before investing.

The layout is pretty professional with sustainable daily returns

Site have DDOS,SSL as well is hosted on Dedicated Server

ALso accepts LR,PM as well supports Bank Wire and Western Union.

Information from the site Admin

Win hundred dollars by taking part in Marketing Contest. Promote 5sTrade.com and win prizes without investing any money.

9:20 AM Dec 8th via web

Its great to find the Admin has created an opportunity for its members to earn from this site in addition to investing and earning profits by promoting the site

Looks to be a good program and has good nicely designed site with good ddos protection

Plans offer quite reasonable returns and these will help this program sustain longer

Referal Contest and taking efforts to give good exposure to their program - indicates that admin wants to take this program on another level.

Only trial plan has reasonable 10$ deposit but daily roi is only .75% - on lower side when we compare with other longer term hyip programs.

• 2 weeks later...

News from the Admin

Non-Trading days/Holidays list

23-31 December are non-trading days except 29th and 30th.

2010-12-23 08:46:4

So its better for investors to invest only on the 1st of the new year and start earning profits rather than investing and having the funds tied during non business days in the site

The admin has made a large effort and money in preparing such an impressive site with a professional look. The design is very attractive and is using a good script

The site is protected by DDOS and SSL which gives more security for the investor to invest here

Great to note Western union is also included in to the payment processor which almost none of the other hyips have not done is an welcoming factor

Dear Members,

Please be informed that few coming days are non-trading days and we will not credit profit/interest on these days due to the following reasons:

10th January Monday - TSE Closed - Coming of age (adult) day

17th January Monday - NYSE Closed - Martin Luther King day

Please be careful in posting forum and change monitoring status near these days and always check earning history before posting any comments or filling support ticket.

Please visit http://www.5strade.com/holidays.php for more details.

Regards

Management

Dear Members,

Please be informed that due to Coming of Age day in Japan Tokyo Stock Exchange will be closed that's why 10th January is non-trading day for 5sTrade.com and we will not credit interest on this date. Please visit related links of our website for more details.

http://www.5strade.com/holidays.php

http://www.5strade.com/news.php

Regards

Management

www.5strade.com

Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.5strade.com

The site is not accessible at the moment and its gone offline with the above message

Hope its only a short term problem and the site will be back soon

Since the plans are sustainable i dont think the site would have scammed

Admin of this program should look for a way out of this Ddos attack and bring this hyip to normality.He didn't install Ddos protection at the initial stage,and it might be a wayout for admin to scam away with peoples fund.But i can't really tell.As i can see in this program plans,the minimum to invest here is $50.Am i right? And many investors can't afford that.

I don't wanna join this HYIP for that 0.75% ROI at 10$ min. investment plan as it's too much low to recover our principle at all. We need some plan which could gives us by doubled our investment or some near about it. This program pay us very poorly although it could be legitimate. But I don't wanna waste my bucks at this program... Better to go for alternatives..

The site is not reasonably for small investors offering low rates and for you to earn at least 1.1% daily we have to invest $501 which is very high. On the other hand the offered for an investor who invest $500 or excess is also low.

Further the site website was down for two days due to DDOS attack but now the admin team has rectified it and the site is back