Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

5strade - 5strade.com

well, I just have checked the program details on GP monitor, and as per GP, this one has been living for 301 days and is still PAYING !

it's quite good to keep to pay this longer for around a year, I think this is the result of great efforts by the management of this program,

hopefully they stay active for a long time receiving support from huge number of investors.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still see proof of payments until now. So its still a good site. But to be honest this site is not even popular at all. At this time I thought this site has turn to scam already. I'm wondering how this site can sustain itself this long. I think its better if you want to gamble that you invest in here and hope that you will get bep before this site turn to scam. Because we don't know its maybe can last another six months.

@budado

I think it will be too late if we invest in this program, at this stage, since this one has been 326 days old by now, that is around eleven months, and even the minimum asked in here to participate is higher of $10, which is risky if this one turns to scam before we reach the BEP, then it will be a loss or total waste of time.

• 2 weeks later...

And its already problematic status in goldpoll. As far as I know support does not reply anymore. So that means this site has turn to scam already. Its so sad that its turn to scam now since december is near. But I guess this site turn to scam for one reason. its no longer have many investors investing in.

@budado

thanks for the update, yeah, this program has been turned to scam already, the monitors have changed the status to NOT PAYING or PROBLEM ! looks like there was no payment since27th October which is the last paid date as per the information available on monitors, we should beware of it's scam status and do not invest any more.