Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lion's Society - lionssociety.com

A review from Hyipblogger.

Lion's Society Review

An update for their ongoing business.

An Update for Flax Network

Some separate updates.

The price of LsRealty went up from $50 to $55.

They're opening an office in China shortly and planned open another in a different city also in China and one in HK.

You'll be able to visit their office, if you're interested. :P

Best to have an offline office address so that they can be more trusted.But i have been looking at this hyip since it came out with it's investment plan of shares,but i waved it aside.But now i just think that had i invest here with their min investment of $1,i would have gain it,but like the old saying,let's leave the yesterday and see the todaY.But is it to late to join this hyip?

Best to have an offline office address so that they can be more trusted.But i have been looking at this hyip since it came out with it's investment plan of shares,but i waved it aside.But now i just think that had i invest here with their min investment of $1,i would have gain it,but like the old saying,let's leave the yesterday and see the todaY.But is it to late to join this hyip?

No, it's not late yet.

It's not a good idea to invest really small amount here with average weekly rate of 2%.

This site is really good for bigger invest with long term planning.

It's more reliable than any other program in hyip area with very likely real business base.

Well i went inside with the min $1,00 in sept. Then pushed another little dollar inside. Now took some money out of the gain and went in with another $1,00. Ofcourse im going for the realty shares now. but im still bying the $1,00 dollar shares too.

And for to get pass the min withdrawal min of $1.00 for the little profit you gain in a week. Just deposit a dollar into the program and do not buy a share so it stays in your account. he withdraw all the dollar plus the profit:)

In that way you can get profit out to as much as you want. I dont believe its to late in this program. I agree with keuss its the best option for long term investment right now.

And with less risk to.

And i got paid today so im in with a small deposit again. For now my total is $4.00 in LS Hyper.

Im gonna continue add money until i feel i make a decent amount each week:)

Payment Mode Account

Date 01/17/2011 11:09

Batch 53409580

From U5533xxx

To U2840153 (Lions Society)

Amount $1.00

Memo Deposit money

They added another investing plan called Chengdu Realty Unit, which named after the city, Chengdu and based on their real estate investment on the city.

Total of 500 units are available at the price of $250 per unit and will return 2-7% weekly on every Tuesday.

They added another investing plan called Chengdu Realty Unit, which named after the city, Chengdu and based on their real estate investment on the city.

Total of 500 units are available at the price of $250 per unit and will return 2-7% weekly on every Tuesday.

I am worried of this new plan,

When any site to provide a new plan to investors, this can be

- either because the site is already successful, and wants to provide comfort to the old investors, and attract new investors

- or that he approached the implementation of the Plan " hit and run " .

• 1 month later...

This don't look good at all. Look at this site activities for the past three months.

7 day 0.00200 -2% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

1 month 0.00168 -12% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period

3 month 0.00186 +108% Change in Reach over the trailing 3 month period

In pass three months its increases 108%. But in last month it decrease 12% and pass 7 days another 2% decrease!

well, this program has been advertised on forums, so far they have also paid good, but looks like they have added new plans,

share price $1000 !

they are asking to advertise on their site, having a forum is a good thing about a hyip program,

I still feel that this one can stay for few more months paying.

This don't look good at all. Look at this site activities for the past three months.

7 day 0.00200 -2% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

1 month 0.00168 -12% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period

3 month 0.00186 +108% Change in Reach over the trailing 3 month period

In pass three months its increases 108%. But in last month it decrease 12% and pass 7 days another 2% decrease!

The decline of traffic is mainly due to Ddos attack and the changes on the flaxtalk.

Still overall very stable traffic, and nothing is very alarming.

It is really well protected that most of people were not aware the Ddos attack.

The changes from flaxtalk forum to flaxworld cut a lot of traffic, thus casuing traffic decline from the forum to LS.

The previous forum was open to reading, but New flaxworld is not open, you have to register to read the content and few days ago it went further.

Now, floxworld is open to the public by invitation only.

I'm sure this change will drive the traffic down even further, even though I don't see any drastic rate.

the program is paying for more than seven months until now and also the latest payment proofs are available till date.

as far as I understood their concept is that the RCB is again invested by the admin in other programs reliable,

and part of the earnings go to the LS, and a share to the LS member, interesting !

I would like to make a thorough research on it and will definitely take the opportunity to join here.

The decline of traffic is mainly due to Ddos attack and the changes on the flaxtalk.

Still overall very stable traffic, and nothing is very alarming.

It is really well protected that most of people were not aware the Ddos attack.

The changes from flaxtalk forum to flaxworld cut a lot of traffic, thus casuing traffic decline from the forum to LS.

The previous forum was open to reading, but New flaxworld is not open, you have to register to read the content and few days ago it went further.

Now, floxworld is open to the public by invitation only.

I'm sure this change will drive the traffic down even further, even though I don't see any drastic rate.

Yes. But in my experience a hyip that suffer a ddos attack even if they return and keeps on paying don't last another month or two. Like what happened to hyifund and other hyip sites. When they suffer ddos attack or maintenance when they return. Investors panic and cashout.

I predicted long ago that this site will be one of the sites will be able to continue and attract more and more investors, because it already is characterized by the design professional and good protection, it also makes the means of payment varied, and this makes investors are dealing with the site comfortably.

• 3 weeks later...

No more investment plans for LS except few FlaxN shares.

Market place is still open to trade shares and units, but no more sales of shares or units from program itself. :unsure:

Current investors will earn until their investment reaches 300% ROI.

• 2 weeks later...

Lions society has no tooth right now. Its can't even roar. In a month its down by 17%! and in just a week it down 20%!. If we put LR down time last week for consideration of the site drop in rating. We must not ignore its one month negative percentage.

7 day 0.00130 -20% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

1 month 0.00160 -17% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period

If you see the chart of lionsociety visitors log. Its like the back of a crocodile. up then down then up then down. But The good news is right now its 20% up this past seven days. Badnews is that its one month average its still down by 20%.

7 day 0.00160 +20% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

1 month 0.00163 -20% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period