Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lion's Society - lionssociety.com

I've searched the forum but didn't find it.

This site is upgraded from old site with same name and it's very different from regular hyip site.

It has 3 different plans or categories to invest.

LSHYPER The insurance fund for Flax Talk referrals to their listed sites.

LSREALTY Investment to a Realty business in China.

LSSHARE Investment to all of their business. flaxtalk ads, hosting, realty etc.

I'm in with LSHYPER and considering LSREALTY, but LSSHARE is out of my league.

The returns are less than most of hyip, but it seems much more reliable with good enough profits.

To The Brand Spanking New Lion's Society

Indeed @keuss, the site's rate looks legit. Even the referral commission is low which is good. It also supports AlertPay which most HYIP sites do not support. According to the site, their server is protected by DDOS.

How much did you invest though?

Indeed @keuss, the site's rate looks legit. Even the referral commission is low which is good. It also supports AlertPay which most HYIP sites do not support. According to the site, their server is protected by DDOS.

How much did you invest though?

LOL, 10 bucks, directly to LS. I'm thinking of joining some of their recommended sites, so that will be put some more money on the funds from the referral payment to flaxtalk.

It's like 2% a week, so you won't get a lot, but you won't have to check if the site is still opening every morning. :P

I'm checking if the lsrealty plan is already active, like to get a couple of share if it's active.

So 10$ is the minimum investment? I'm going to invest but not for now. I currently have a goal of earning 5$ to invest in a friend's site. Can't say no to a friend, huh? :D

Anyway, the site's rate looks legit. I do hope you get paid here. Show the payment proof immediately after you received the money.

So 10$ is the minimum investment? I'm going to invest but not for now. I currently have a goal of earning 5$ to invest in a friend's site. Can't say no to a friend, huh? :D

Anyway, the site's rate looks legit. I do hope you get paid here. Show the payment proof immediately after you received the money.

The minimum for Lshyper is $1.00, but it will get you about 2 cents a week. So not much a point for making deposit a dollar.

Even $10 doesn't make good gain in hyip sense. :P I made the deposit with intention of adding more and has joining the sites they have referral link under flaxtalk, which in turn they will add the referral commission to my account in LS. This site should be one of the last program to turn scam in all of hyip world, but you gotta remember that even real world businesses go under a lot of times.

The minimum for Lshyper is $1.00, but it will get you about 2 cents a week. So not much a point for making deposit a dollar.

Even $10 doesn't make good gain in hyip sense. :P I made the deposit with intention of adding more and has joining the sites they have referral link under flaxtalk, which in turn they will add the referral commission to my account in LS. This site should be one of the last program to turn scam in all of hyip world, but you gotta remember that even real world businesses go under a lot of times.

Yepp i tried one time to explain the lionssociety in GT...well it was almost impossible:) In anyway in sure this is one site that will not run away, its so simple if there is no gain for a week there isnt...shes not closing up becuase the gain is less. It just gives us a little less. I went inside with very little $2.00. Soon im at $1.00 roi so i just reinvest it again:)

This program is the closest i can find a real program in hyip world, and im very satisfied with it, even if im not sharing the diggerfendy thing. I didnt like that program from the beginning.

The admin does very good checking of hyips before she puts them out for us to try them.

@anne, who's this admin that you're talking about?

Well anyway, you are quite right the site will not runaway, at least no immediately. We have no way of knowing what the site will do if it becomes too famous. Famous sites usually get high investment deposit at the same time and they might simply want to use them for themselves.

@anne, who's this admin that you're talking about?

Well anyway, you are quite right the site will not runaway, at least no immediately. We have no way of knowing what the site will do if it becomes too famous. Famous sites usually get high investment deposit at the same time and they might simply want to use them for themselves.

The admins name is leah. When you check the flaxtalk out its she who is doing the research of programs and you can also read her online stories:) Its fun, informative and with a touch of ironia. i like to read what she has on her mind:)

Infact shes writing about vetcogray made me stay out of it, even if they do pay for a moment:)

Shes been online for quit some time in this arena, and so far she just had a lot of big investors and thats some years ago as private. Then she started out lions for the public. The best way to understand is to read read and again read all in the forum about the program and her way of investing.

I think the Lshyper is not a great deal unless you're looking at it as looooong term investment.

But the realty share could be a great investment tied with a real business, even if the price is not very favorable to a small investors like us.

I think it could be a cheeryshare like return, probably little less, for a long time, but Lea is very accessible through mail and her online business site, flaxtalk.com.

I recommend people to pay a visit to the site, read her blogs to find out more information, if you're interested.

I think the Lshyper is not a great deal unless you're looking at it as looooong term investment.

But the realty share could be a great investment tied with a real business, even if the price is not very favorable to a small investors like us.

I think it could be a cheeryshare like return, probably little less, for a long time, but Lea is very accessible through mail and her online business site, flaxtalk.com.

I recommend people to pay a visit to the site, read her blogs to find out more information, if you're interested.

Agree this one looks good program for long term

But i cannot just trust that they are really doing any business to pay back investors as 99% of the programs in hyip world are ponzi

and they just pay investors from the funds they get from new investors -

Only those programs can be believed doing real business which have more withdrawals than the deposits. Being ponzi when withdraw try to go near deposits programs turn into problem.

Agree this one looks good program for long term

But i cannot just trust that they are really doing any business to pay back investors as 99% of the programs in hyip world are ponzi

and they just pay investors from the funds they get from new investors -

Only those programs can be believed doing real business which have more withdrawals than the deposits. Being ponzi when withdraw try to go near deposits programs turn into problem.

Well, I'm not trying to convince anyone they're doing any real business, since I don't have the proof myself.

You'll be feel much better to invest this program, if you go to flaxtalk.com and read the posts or articles by Lea Gao, who is leading the multi-headed project.

It's reported that the LsRealty share holders were paid 5% dividend this week.

@alam

Wow, you're impressive. It was hard work today. :P

The admins name is leah. When you check the flaxtalk out its she who is doing the research of programs and you can also read her online stories:) Its fun, informative and with a touch of ironia. i like to read what she has on her mind:)

Infact shes writing about vetcogray made me stay out of it, even if they do pay for a moment:)

Shes been online for quit some time in this arena, and so far she just had a lot of big investors and thats some years ago as private. Then she started out lions for the public. The best way to understand is to read read and again read all in the forum about the program and her way of investing.

Oh..OK. I'll keep that in mind. Now, I'm quite interested with her online stories and whatever readable that she wrote. Please post me a link of replies or PM it to me. I'll invest according to how her stories are.

Under both the plans are offering a weekly ROI of 2%-7% which is very low many wold argue sites with low ROI are sustainable and low risk but iam against it since it will not be worth investing in a hyip which is classified by nature as high risk for a peanuts return. In my point of view earnings are too low

There was an update about their business and the plans on Flaxtalk site.

You can read it here.

Yes, it's lower than most of Hyip sites, but it's quite different. You'll agree if you take a time to look through the site, flaxtalk.

It seems the LSRealty returning 200% a year is not out of expectation. The rate should be good enough for a lot of people.

@luci, so if I am not mistaken, you're point is that even if a HYIP site provides high or low ROI, it is still a high risk site. Well, I have to agree but low ROI sites will really last longer than high ROI sites.

Theoretically yes site with low ROI are sustainable since the Admin will be able to earn the profits rather than use fresh deposit to pay the profits but in practice i have seen many new hyips with low ROI was in existence only for a day or two. Which means now some Admin who use low ROI strategy to cheat the investors cannot trust anyone

Im also in Lions since sept. I only bought myself to simple plans of $1.00 each, now the profit is up in $0,59. The bad is that id like to reinvest the profit and for to be able to do so i need to upload the rest for a deposit of $1.00 more. But i cant upload only 0,41. The min goes directly to the $1.00. So it will still be the profit left in my account that i cant withdraw either until they reach $1.00.

I feel a little frustrated over thhis but the only solution to get some more action is to invest further

So when i gather a little more in my LR im on it. I want to have at least $50.00 in lions society its one of the best hyips and here we can talk about playing the game in a good way..

I absolutely love flaxtalk. Always checking it out in the morning if theres any news thats good to know. And even without knowing so much about the admin in here i can say that fior what this is worth its abslutely ok to invest in lions

Ill come back when i am on my next investment here:)

And for the discussion high/low return scam fast scam slow......Anyone here believe that a hyip dont turn scam sooner or later? If its up to me I rather see later then sooner:D

The risk in hyips is different take. There is the site we can see is obviously gonna scam in less then a week. And there is the sites who is almost impossible to find out anything about. And the gaming sites fast and furious types. All of them can scam from one day to another , at least Lions society has been online since July now. Go and check out how many has been online for that time and hasnt turned scam yet. Second if you do not understand how the site works it better to really go and read, read, and read again. Make a hoose in the hyip world isnt easy and its in fact almost impossible if there isnt enough meat on the legs before investing....I recommend everyone to first read and then ask. Thats the best for each one and for us investing its always nice to discuss with people who has been reading the site before asking. I know harsh words, but sometimes a hyip like Lions need to be readed thru proper for to understand the concept well.

• 2 weeks later...

lion's Society pays the dividend every Thursday for LsRealty Units.

The earning rate is 4.62% for this week.

My 5 units returned $11.55 and I'll post the proof at paid section when it get's to my LR account.

By the way, Lsrealty and Lsshare are available on market place now.

Realty units are sold little lower than regular price, but Share prices are at least 10% higher.

Thanks for the info Keuss, so u made a good amount of money today:)

Im in for the realty shares in a few days. im off logging in and to check the price.

I think this is one of the better options on the market right now.

Shes doing a great work admin of Lions Society. The only thing i think she had a big miss in is diggerfendy. But everyone can be wrong:)