Payout minimum : $1-2-3-4-5-6 Via Payza , PP , LR and Okpay

Payout maximum per request $7.00

Interval between payouts : 10 days

Payout method: Manually

Maximum ads 20

register now >>>>>

http://www.goldenboysbux.com/?ref=ma7aa3d

1,202 Members | 5 Members Online | $549 Paid | 32 Refs for Rent

Before I join a ptc site I always check the stats and in this stats I notice that this site has only 1000 members plus and for me that's already a good start but what intrigue me is that this site has paid more than 500 dollars already. With just 1000 members plus and with already 500 dollars payments. its seems the stats is either tampered or this site is so damn good in paying its members.

It is another scam site because there is not payment proof record in payment proof section whoch shows that the site is not paying to their users although they are showing that they have paid 549$ but there is no picture in this site which shows that some sort of money issued to users.

It is a novel scam site since there is not payment proof documentation in payment proof part whoch shows that the site is not paying to their users although they are viewing that they have paid 549$ but there is no image in this site which shows that some genus of money issue to users.

I just visited a thread that has almost similar plan with this site. I guess its owned by the same admin. the only difference is that this time this site rate is 0.0009 the other one is 0.0006. Just imagine you going to click that many just to earn just too few cents. I don't know but I don't think this site will going to be a paying ptc site. theirs no way this site can get good number of clickers.

This site is brand new for me so for this reason i have not much khowlege of this site and me not know that the site is paying and legit so if any member have some clues about the site paying status then put some evidence here me take decision to join this site.

This site dont have a forum which is a bad impression and also their click rates are so low to work in this site.Its very hard to get achieve payout which is 10$.There is written on their site that you can click 500 ads a day.How can a ptc site achieve that much success to get 500 ads on daily basis which is still new? Therefore, dont waste your time