Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Zbarre - z-barre.com

darwin

Start Make cash on Z-Barre.com. Earn money, gifts, codes easily while surfing internet!!

The ZBarre is a small program to download and install on your computer. Start ZBarre whenever you're connected to the internet and earn ZPoints.

Download Z-Barre and start earn ZPoints. Every month, ZPoints will be transform in ZEuros and you will be able to ask a Payment or a gift ...

In the near future, others possibilities to earn ZPoints will be added. So you can make more ZEuros!!!

>>>Refer your friends and make more ZPoint. For every ZPoint won by your refered friends, you will earn 0.25 ZPoint. More? Therea are 3 referals levels, it's so easy to make more ZPoint and ZEuros!!.

>>>You : 100% >>> Level 1 Referers : 25% >>> Level 2 Referers : 15% >>> Level 3 Referers : 10%

Payment Minimum €10.00

Accept Bank Transfer, Paypal and Hipay.

What do i win with Z-Barre?

For every action you do on Z-Barre, you earn ZPoints. Each month, these are converted into ZPoints ZEuros that will allow you to order gifts in our shop

I am registered, I installed the Z-Barre, now what?

Nothing more simple, start Z-Barre whenever you are connected to the internet. ZPoints more you earn, the more you earn ZEuros and more gifts you can order. Do not hesitate to visit the other sections of Z-bar to always win more!

Free registration, thank you:

Z-Barre - Earn Money, gifts online while surfing!

zbarre.gif

• 4 weeks later...

For using zbarre surfbar you must have installed microsoft netframework

Here is download

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17851

Some news on the site:

Buying ZCredits with your ZEuros and your ZPoints just been added to the section ZCredit.

The ZConcours:

Contest each month ending on the last day of the month at midnight. Each ZPoint earned on the site, saving you both Point Contest (Barre, Zclics, ZuperReferer, Little Zackpot and Grille Free).

Allocations contest can be found on page ZConcours

And two new games every day where you will receive a free ticket:

The Little Zackpot and Free ZGrille.

• 4 weeks later...

Convert your ZPoints in ZEuros when you want!

You no longer have to wait for the first day of the month to convert your ZPoints in ZEuros, it is you who decide when you want to convert your ZPoints. The rate is shown in real time.

There will be no automatic conversion at the beginning of the month, you decide when, and at what rate (the rate go up and down depending on the income of the site).

My payment

http://www.img4up.com/up2/64613663681496925613.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Changes have been made on the site:

Bonus section resumes the Little Free Zackpot and Grille, as well as new games that appear in the coming weeks.

Whenever you use the bar, you earn Bonus tickets (you get a bonus ticket for every 100 views Banners (max 10 bonus tickets per day), more if you are a VIP member, you also receive bonus tickets daily .

These Bonus tickets allow you to play different games found in this section.

2nd payment

http://www.img4up.com/up2/81397703724616506956.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, you can earn only 56 points per hour which means it will take too long to reach minimum payout although it is 5$ but it is very hard to earn with this surfbar, moreover, the surf bar also slow my network connection and i have experienced that it is working very slow so i just leave it because i can`t work with it anymore.