Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BUXMATRIX - www.bux-matrix.com

zeraeign

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so happy to see their announcement in the site, here is there announcement just for you to have a glimpse:

Hi All,

as You may know we are under DDOS attack.

The attack seems under control but not defeated yet.

Yesterday we tried to be back online but we faced new problems

in the script as many of you has saw as mysql errors.

Therefore we have decided to review all the scripts running and,

on the other hands, with the help of the new technicians block the attack for good.

We should be back online on next Monday (2010-12-20) and, by that time,

we should have the completed all what we have scheduled.

THE EXPIRATION DATE OF ALL THE UPGRADES IS ALREADY POSTPONED OF 8 DAYS

(the downtime is started on 2010-12-13) SO THAT NOBODY WILL LOSE ANY MONEY.

We know that is a long period for this Industry but it is better

than have false expectations everyday, on both sides.

James and the Buxify Team

Yeah, I saw that announcement too.

I am glad that they can fix the problem even though hasn't been done completely yet.

I don't know why they don't give any information about our earnings data.

Let's hope our earning data are still there and they don't reset the balance.

I am getting so close to my second payment.

Yeah, I saw that announcement too.

I am glad that they can fix the problem even though hasn't been done completely yet.

I don't know why they don't give any information about our earnings data.

Let's hope our earning data are still there and they don't reset the balance.

I am getting so close to my second payment.

I hope that as well for if they will reset all our balance I won't visit the site anymore, I wonder why 2 of his sites are not working, what I mean is the buxify I couldn't access it too.

I tried to click on the paid emails to see if I will get credits from it but seems like this feature is not functional yet because everytime I click the paid link they directed me to yahoo page error, hope they will work on this matter soon since this is one way to boost our daily income on this site.

This is a legitimate site but they offers a very low click rate, but anyway they have bunch of ads available everyday and when it is added up it will reach 4-6 cents. They are one of the trusted aurora site today for they really pay. I have been paid twice here for I have 8 referrals in this site.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

BuxMatrix is one of the oldest & reputable bux site besides neobux, where payment proofs can be found within the internet. But the problem is their payout rate is not fixed, such as the minimum payout is $4 for the first time, $7 for second time & $10 for third time onwards, which is too high for standard members to reach it.

@purple: so the only way to reach that amount by doing some upgrade and then keep clicking or by rent some refferal, i heard that refferal in here is active compare to the other site, but their way to rent refferal here is different with the other site because we must buy through payment processor.

@purple: so the only way to reach that amount by doing some upgrade and then keep clicking or by rent some refferal, i heard that refferal in here is active compare to the other site, but their way to rent refferal here is different with the other site because we must buy through payment processor.

I agree with you that members have to upgrade their membership or buying some refferals in order to get faster payout. But I think it's quite hard to rent referrals in BuxMatrix. Anyway, thanks for your information, Trickster :)