Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

erp-finance - erp-finance.com

quangnam52335

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no need to be telling you that i am investing in hyips,afterall i have invested in some hyips this month,i have even invested in more than 3 programs this year,anyways i am just telling members here what i feel about ERP-FINANCE,i think you got some part out of it,you said if you invest here you are not sure if the program would complete around,and that is what i have been saying,'cos it has been running for a long time

Sorry, I'm mistaken with a other poster because I know that you too are a investor therefore sure that you too will know where is good site for investing, although this too is good site but really it is too long already therefore it is not surprise when you, I and very other investors don't put fund to invest here because their plan are very long and nobody can sure that site can continue to complete a new round from time of depositing

I don't have any define about everything with this site because really they still are paying out very good at this time therefore if look at, we too only can see that this is good program for investing, however their plans are too long, it too is cause so that I and many other investors don't think that it is safe for investing even they are paying and can pay out at more a new month but nobody can sure they can complete a new round from this time

I see no reason why the admin inhere shouldn't be completing a round.i stand to say that the admin already got things right with the ROI so nothing should be stopping him from getting it right for a wild duration of time with proper focus and determination.

I see no reason why the admin inhere shouldn't be completing a round.i stand to say that the admin already got things right with the ROI so nothing should be stopping him from getting it right for a wild duration of time with proper focus and determination.

Oh, you should read in detail my above discussion, I don't say that they can't complete a round because at this time, they have ran up to 160 days already and still are paying out very good for all investors therefore I'm sure that they can complete good at least a round but your idea are different, I don't sure that they can complete a round from this time or from time that I begin to invest because they have ran too long already

Yes,you are very correct,the program has been running for several days,they would complete this round for sure,but completing another round would definitely be difficult though it is still possible,'cos there are some hyips that have been paying for like 2 years,but what you are saying is still correct,the more a hyip program stays the more possibility of turning a scam

Yes, It is correct, I don't want to invest more too because a other cause, some long program that I have invested in this time too have had problem therefore I will be need to bee careful in long sites, I will consider again in all special is with site that they have ran too long already, site have near complete 2 rounds and to complete a new round, I think that it is not easy

I think that we don't need to argue many about anything, I think that if anyone see that it is good and can invest, they too should invest without not only saying in all, you too should be same because I see that you too have argue very many in almost threads and even in ask payment section and you want that you are winner, it is not problem but first you need to show that you are correct by investing

the long term investors will like this one , not to mention that the ROI is reasonable , but also the company has more than 2 months online , so the admin is honest man and he wants to contimue for long time . the plans here are profitable for the investors who search fo long term programs

Yes as you said this program will surly attract the long term investors and it is really a best place to invest to get a returns for a long time . And it is really great to see that they are still paying the investors on time with out any complaints . but today the site loading is really very slow in my pc .

That's very correct,the investors that likes long term investment program would surely like this one,'cos the duration is so long,i also liked it but the roi offered is so low,assuming the roi that is offered in the program is 2%,i would have invested in this one long time ago

If want to invest, I think that everything need to begin, this site have ran complete 2 rounds already and beginning for 3rd round therefore I too think that it have been late in all when their plan up to 80 days for refunding and rate is very low if complete with many other sites, I think that sure it is many risk if invest at this time

I don't think i can invest in this one any longer,it has been running for a very long time so i don't really trust it like that again,the longer a hyip programs stays the more possibility of going scam,so i have to apply safety pre-cautions in this one by staying aside

Yes, it is correct, although this is good program when it have run and pay out near 200 days already but I think that we only look at and see it as nice program for investors invested before and have had benefit with this site and at this time, investing may be will be too late in all, however I too hope that they still can run good and pay out good in many rounds

@hadg33:Though many wouldn't want to take the risk to invest inthere presently but a thing i know is that surviving two rounds means they could still be surviving the third round if the admin would be moving with the same momentum.i just hope they stay strong.

They are beginning 3rd rounds about near 30 days already and I'm not surprise if they can run good and complete this round but if I don't think that they can complete 4th rounds, 110 days to reach it, I think that it is not easy and very many risks in all when site have ran too long already

It is a hyip program,it can complete 50 rounds,know body knows when this one would stop paying,for me i don't like investing in programs that has been running for a long time,i am not just comfortable in investing in it,that is why i would simply be staying aside from it,good luck to the investors in this one,the program is currently paying and that is what matters

Yes, it is correct, if look at site, we too can see that they still running very stable with very many payments to be paid out in all forums, site too have ran near 200 days already and it show that they still can complete good for 3rd round when have ran about 30 new days now, if everything don't have any problem, I too hope that they can complete 4th round