Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

erp-finance - erp-finance.com

quangnam52335

Yea,there is no sign that the program is shaky so I still expect the admin to be paying till middle of next year,lol,seriously the program should be able to sustain for that long cos the roi offered daily is really on the low side and this would be what would make it to last for a very long time

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right,very difficult to predict a hyip program regardless of the reasonable roi and how the admin has been honest,the admin can just change his at any point in time that he is no longer paying,that is why it is good for investors to invest in a program like this at an early stage,so by the time admin stops paying,investors would have gotten to BEP or in profits

I am just marvelled with this payment proof,you have really earned from this program,I am still meditating on how much you would have invested in this program,cos all your payment proofs shows that you have earned close to $5,000 from this program and the program is still paying,it is a very good hyip program with a honest admin

Yea,the admin has remained so loyal by paying investors up till this time and what really marvels me is the huge funds that he pays on a daily basis,honestly speaking,I am really getting tempted to invest in this program only that I have promised not to invest in any hyip program this month

Deposit:

Date 12/20/2012 20:58

Batch 124926056

From U077**** (pginvest)

To U6224685 (ERP.Finance)

Amount $2,000.00

Memo ERP-Finance #41101

Huh...$2,000,this is just a huge funds,how come that this payment is much higher than the rest payments,according to my calculations,$2,000 as the daily earning in this program means an investor has invested $400,000,this is really a good program

Yea,I just noticed it now,the hyip monitor is really investing huge funds into the program,what if the program goes scam tomorrow.well I think he has really earned from the program that is why he has got confident in the program,anyway let's just hope that the admin continues to be paying

Fast payment!

22:29 22.12.12 Receive 14756665 Payment 444.62 USD from account U2937458. Memo: API Payment. ERP-Finance 42442. Payment ID: 42442

Replenished by new year

Date 12/22/2012 21:18

Batch 125151412

From U077**** (pginvest)

To U6224685 (ERP.Finance)

Amount $1,750.00

Memo ERP-Finance #42447

i really wondering if some posters here invest the money, since i see that only hyip monitors that active to invest here with some other investors that is not come from DMT. when i check their status in some forums i still can see some payment proofs and i think this site will be rock sooner or later

I think guys haven't given this program much consideration only because some thinks that the ROI the admin has gone ahead to table wouldn't be sustainable.lets just hope that they would continue to pay guys who already invested their money inthere.

wow, you posted all along in this thread but said this site rate wouldn't be sustainable?, look the site carefully i think you don't visit the site, i don't know if you mean 0.5% per day is not sustainable for investors here. and of course they will pay since they offered low rate for investors here

and how can it wouldn't be sustainable? in fact this program paying and until now doing well also listed in many hyip monitors, lol just be realistic about something. i know there isn't a program that can sustain forever, but for this site they already online for long time unless you don't know about that thing(124 days), or i can say more than 3 months

You guys should be calm,you both are saying the same thing,the roi that the admin is promising is reasonable so I expect the program to pay for a long time

@trickster,syrine22 only meant that,some investors might be feeling that the roi is too low and ir would take them a long time before getting to BEP,so they might not be interested in the program,for me too,I think the roi is just too low

Yes,you are right,if I should first see this program,I would first of all compare how much I am to invest in the program to the daily roi,so if I am to start with the normal deposit fee of $10,it means my daily profit would be $0.05,that's quite low,I can't risk a 10 for $0.05