Accept PayPal, Payza, LibertyReserve and Okpay

Guarantee 100% Fast Payment

Earn Easy and Unlimited Income

New site from Admin PtcGen!

FREE PREMIUM for 1st 5000 Members!

Free registration, thank you:

GENCLICKER - Easy Income for Clicker

banner1.gif

<span> 1,363</span> Members<span> 49</span> Members Online<span><span class="currency"> $</span>0</span> Paid<span> 162</span> Refs for Rent

So far this site has more than 1000 members and that's a good sign. I don't know though if we can see this site paying soon. As until now this site has zero payments. But I'm sure since theirs already 1 thousand plus members in here in just matter of few weeks I'm sure we can see proof of payments in here. If that going to happen I'm sure members in here will going to increase more.</div>

They have a low clhck rate but if we get many ads daily we will be able to earn a good amount daily here and the minimum payout here is low i think we wont have problem reaching it well they have not paid out any money yet so i will wait till there is proof of payment before i register here.

ADD FUND Promo Until 31 Aug 2012 - 23:59 SERVER TIME

• Premium Member - Get 30% Extra

• Elite Member - Get 30% Extra

• Ultimate Member - Get 40 % Extra

• BusinessGen Member - Get 40 % Extra

GenClicker will in 3 Years Subscription on 19 Sep 2012!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm happy to see theirs a proof of payments. Its seems the patience of a ptc clickers pays off. Right now I can say that I'm really happy and I really do see good potential in this site. Except that I don't have extra time to click in here right now. If I can find a way to manage my time and become active in here then I will surely going to be active in here also.

• 2 weeks later...

9000 Members Celebration UPgrade Offer

Add fund and get 90% bonus automatically.

Membership Promo for All membership Type:

1. Buy 1 Month Membership will get Back in to PB = 10%

2. Buy 3 Months Membeship will get Back in PB = 20% + extra 1 Months Bonus

3. Buy 6 Months Membership will get Back in PB = 30 + extra 2 Months Bonus

4. Buy 1 Year Membership will get Back in PB = 40% + extra 3 Months Bonus

9,388 Members 35 Members Online $5,113 Paid 30 Refs for Rent

I know its paying but is it for real? I mean its already paid more than 5,000 dollars in shortest time? I'm some how skeptical on this. I know its paying but I don't think its paid its members that much. I hope I can make good living in here. I really do. I know if its true that its paying that much then I can say we find another good ptc site. But same time why on earth admin can't buy good script? Why he is using a 25 dollars script if he has money to pay 5,000 dollars to its members?

carefully once you read this PTC script, does what you say is true but we also should not be arbitrary accused were not good on the site before any evidence of the fraud site. if you see evidence of these forum members who exemplify the proof of payment provided PTC sites can indeed be said to be the site can be trusted but to keep unwanted things better not to upgrade your membership first.

has been paying since Augustus and looks like the admin keep maintain the paying status till today. with low minimum payout and good daily earning provided even for standard member, no doubt that this ptc will able to attract even more clickers to join. I am also interested to join by the way.

• 5 weeks later...