Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fxbanks - fxbanks.biz

quangnam52335

I am not admin!

The foreign exchange market (FOREX) is the largest financial market in the world with a daily turnover of more than $1.9 trillion. The FOREX market operates 24 hours a day every trading-day (Monday to Friday) through an electronic network of banks, corporations and individual traders. FOREX trading begins every day in Sydney, then moves to Tokyo, followed by London and then New York. It is now considered as the best business opportunity for many traders around the world.

FXBanks is a private investment fund operating on traders with advanced skills in Foreign Exchange (FOREX),a reliable short-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security. Besides, we do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real trading from the real forex market.

Plan:

2.5% - 3% Daily for 100 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Start Plan $1 - $50 2.50

Start Plan 2 $51 - $500 2.70

Start Plan 3 $501 - $20,000 3.00

5% - 7% Daily for 40 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

40 days SILVER $100 - $500 5.00

40 days GOLD $501 - $1,000 6.00

40 days PLATINUM $1,001 - $5,000 7.00

110% - 115% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Fast $100 - $500 110.00

Fast 2 $501 - $1,000 112.00

Fast 3 $1,001 - $20,000 115.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

5%-10% Referral Commissions +

15 referrals = $10 bonus

30 referrals = $30 bonus

Up to 80 referrals = $100 bonus

Join now: http://fxbanks.biz

fxbank is a good hyi program :D, first they have nice script and nice template and the most important things are they have nice ROI rate for first plan which offered low minumum deposit for us, i think sooner this program will gained more attention from investors with all they have right now

the minimum investment required will be the problem of this program,the program is on but i think invest might not invest with the progra due to the minimum investment.the only easy plan inhere is having investment and the plan with low invest with will take too lon to reach full circle.

This is a new site so we still don't know if this site is going to last long or run. I guess this time around we need to wait first for proof of payments before we going to decide if its good to invest in here or not. I have some reservation about this site but same time its really good if you invest in the first few days of the site. Just to take advantage of the time line.

the minimum investment required will be the problem of this program,the program is on but i think invest might not invest with the progra due to the minimum investment.

What do you mean? The minimum investment is just $1 with 2.5% daily for 100 days - anyone can afford that!

But as stated before, it's still a new site and completely without any monitors on-site, so we don't know much about it. But the rates are sustainable and allow easy access to newcomers in the HYIP scene. But IMO the site doesn't really look that convincing, missing SSL and all...

i guess hyip monitors are undecisive on this program becasue it like they are not imvesting with the program,the program is kinda struggling to get monitors to gve the program a paying status.i really think hyip monitors do beleive the program isnot gonna last and the only short plan inhere required 100$.