Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gaintimeinv - gaintimeinv.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Hello and welcome to our investment program GainTimeInv.com! Have you ever wanted to earn a living easily without spending much time? Get a stable income, and then only spend the money for your hobbies? Then you have came to the right place, because by investing with us, you'll receive a regular income and modern investment solutions.

There are several investment plans you can choose from to suit your needs. There's nothing you are required to do - just place an investment with us and after the end of deposit term you withdraw your interest instantly! We also provide you with a guarantee that your money is in safe hands and we strive to deliver on our promises.

We provide not only a steady return with high interest, but also any kind of financial support.

Plans :

7% Hourly For 15 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $50,000 7.00

21% Hourly For 5 Hours

Plan 1 $20 - $50,000 21.00

105% After 1 Hour

Plan 1 $30 - $50,000 105.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join Here

glad to know this program listed in many hyip monitors for now, even they have unstable plan, but also surprised to know that there is some members that interest to invest here and see admin paying, but i don't agree with @lanretuase , as you can see their ROI plan is not make any sense and i think if admin don't do gamble he must do ponzi scheme

well this is another short term investment program,i dont really trust hourly programs,even if the program is listed in hyip monitors that doesnt mean i should invest here,looking at roi offered in all plans i doubt if this program will pay at all cos the roi are so unreasonable

another hourly program waiting to scam investors, i can tell the program might not pay investors.i have being trying to a hold of a proof of payment for the program since it an hourly program but iguess even hyip monitors did not invest with the program.

If you see a hyip site with an hourly plan the best thing you need to do is don't bother to visit the site because theirs no way you can earn money by investing in an hourly hyip site. Unless you really close to the site admin and you know when the site is going to open and invest on that first hours and cashout after few hours also. But if you are just ordinary investors. don't bother.

it always fun when you invest with an hourly program and you got paid with hours, i had that kinda feeling before when am still pretty much new to hyip program, i was able to expirence hourly program paying before they decided to teach me a lesson.hourly progrm are just trap and newbies shold please stay away.