Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

right5 - right5.com

quangnam52335

At first I have some reservation about this site but I notice that right5 has sticky thread not only in this forum but in other forums that I'm posting as well. I guess theirs something good in this site that I don't see yet. Because how come this site is in sticky thread if its not really going to last long? So in short I see some good earnings from this site and I'm hoping that I can earn good amount in here in the future.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@budado,to be sincere with you sticky hasnt got anything to do with a hyip program,it might be sticky simply because it is paying and members comment on the program thats all,highbornefinance used to be sticky in some forums back then but it turned scam in no time,so the point is,right5 just happen to be paying for now,i cant invest in it simply because high roi it offers

yes you are right,every investors wish is to see the end of the plan but i was only saying hyip can goes scam at any time without any sign of going scam

@mony,this is not the right time to invest in this program though it might be doing well but we all knows how hyips work,the longer it stays the more riskier it becomes

Right5 is going good and getting good response from the investors.20$ minimum to invest and 2$ minimum to withdraw seems unfair to small investors but i don't think it would be a problem to regular investors.I myself Invested total 111$ here(will be adding one more investment soon).Right5 has potential to grow and sustain at least for couple of months.

promoting it will not be a bad idea if you are using your referral link cos this will give additional profits apart from your normal daily profit,anyways right5 is still doing good for now cos i can see the banners posted in so many sites,i am still just watching it

how i wish i had invested in this program i would have just been sweeping profits by now,cos the program is still doing fine,anyways i never regretted it for not investing in it,only god knows if i had invested something might have gone wrong,so let me just keep watching it

yes you might be right,at times,thoughts do materialise,this program has really done or it is still doing well,the program finishes a cycle yesterday and i guess it starting another round,i am still not tempted to invest in this program so i am still watching it