Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Elite Plan Cash - Eliteplancash.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Eliteplancash.com comprises of a team of experts who have vast experience in the fields of the foreign exchange trading, real estate management, stock market, futures, and bonds.

Our goal is to make trading simpler and easier for people who are not familiar with the trading market and protect these people from financial risks and material losses.

Eliteplancash.com provides a unique client centered service which put our client's needs first. This is only possible because we are a small company with exceptionally high service standards

Plans :

20% Daily 20 Days

25% Daily 25 Days

30% Daily 30 Days

LR, PM, STP, Egopay

20% ref. bonnus

Join Here

yeah they are still new so that is why i don't see any hyip monitors here, it seems we need to wait for some payment proof before invest here, i only think that they have high ref.commision here which is unstable for many people, their ROI plan is high but i think admin will pay us since their ROI plan lifetime still normal for me

With such a statistic

"Running days 2

Total accounts 162

Active accounts 68

Total deposited $ 12,491.02

Total withdraw $ 1,972.60"

i expect the admin to have added some quality monitors but up until now no monitor is on their radar.guys my advice inhere is to give it a skip.

i just keep wondering how lanretuase came to comclusion that the program is ok,20% daily for 20 days huh? 400$ in 20 days, i guess anybody that invest with this program will be lucky to get somethin out of this program because i can tell the program is not gonna pay investors.

I see about five hyip monitoring site that say its has waiting status. But when I check they don't invest in here. And this site is running like 5 days already. Now my point is this. what the point of monitoring this site if you don't invest right? How will you know if this site is going to be a paying hyip or not? I think a hyip monitoring site must not monitor a hyip site if they don't invest.

i dont think i will have problem with hyip monitors having the program listed with waiting status,it the investors that think it safe to invest with a program with such roi.i guess those investment themself are scammer and thats why i will never pity them if the program did scam them,it will saver as a lesson to them.