Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Stock Funds - stockfunds.biz

mixpepper22

I'm not admin.

New project: Stock Funds

ban2.gif

is a private investment club created for those who want to improve their financial condition, but do not have economic education and are not the financial experts. Our team has been working in a sphere of FOREX trading for over 8 years and during this time has achieved a very good results and stable income.

Start Jul 26, 2012

PLANS:

FXStock Basic Plan

The minimum to invest in Trial plan is $10 and the maximum is $100.00 so its main purpose is testing the system. This Plan pays a stable 1.35% every single day for 150 days, so the investor is supposed to be in 200% profit after 150 days .

FXStock Professional Plan

The minimum to invest in Professional plan is $110.00 and the maximum is $100,000.00. The Professional Plan pays a stable 2.00% every single day for 150 days, so the investor is supposed to be in 300% profit after 150 days .

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money / SolidTrustPay / EgoPay

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - KoDDoS

-SSL - COMODO Group, Inc.

-Referral commission: 6%

-Manual Withdraw

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

Im in, and support here later.

This program is in pre launch and it will be completed launched on 1st of Aug so i think we can make our investment only from aug or we can do it now and as we see the investment plans the deposit period is about 150 days with the minimum of $10 and the profits are quite good they are offering about 1.35% to 2.0% stable earnings daily that is really fine .

so far i think this program is safe program :D, if you check their partner or what we said about rate us page, you will see they listed in a lot of hyip monitors, and with "paying" status, but still i don't think they truly invest investors bucks in stocks, but with nice script and DDOS they have, it will make them survive for longer time, or at least admin already get BEP for what he spend

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing proof of payments really good way to convince other to invest in here also. But same time its really hard to invest in a hyip site that is not well advertise. its good to see this site proof of payments but since theirs only few proof of payments from this site is hardly convince regular investors that its good to invest in here. But lets see its maybe because most investors are not active in dmt.

this program is really doint well for themselves though the program is pretty much new and it not up till a month online,the daily roi is reasoanable and sustainable the term of the program is rason i did not invest with the program.150 days is like 5 month and i dont see myself waiting on a program that long.

It is good to see payment proofs here which shows that they paying and the roi they are offering is also good and it can be sustained for a long time but it is a long term investment program and it will take a long time to break even here,i think the best way to make good profit from this program if we invest a high amount.

Very neat looking site with valid SSL and DDOS protection installed. Very sustainable rates (although might be a bit too low for some bigger players) and many of the most popular payment processors accepted - looks like a stable and sure investment opportunity.

@emmanuel95..invest high amount huh? for a program that has been online for more 20 days now hmmm,i like to know what you mean by invest high on this program,i guess it a strategy and if it a strategy, i like to know maybe you can shared the idea with us inhere.