Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Thinking about setting up a HYIP

pinay

I've been juggling in my mind the possibility of having some sort of half-automated online income generator for a while now, and after abandoning PTC (too big initial investment compared to the cheater generated workload/no investors in general), I've been looking into HYIPs. Now, I know that I'd only be able to pay out something like 0.5%-1.5% daily for each investor, but I'm quite sure many people would choose stability over risk, so I calculate that this kind of scheme would float itself after a bit of work.

Now, I'm not having any issue with hosting, as I know that decent hosting for HYIP-scale won't be that big of an issue to get, but I'd like to know if DMT has any people that are running / have ran HYIP script-wise? I think one of the most popular scripts is GoldCoders' HYIP Manager Pro, but personally I feel that for the $145 price tag it's kinda plain. Sure it has all the needed features, but when XtremeHyipScript offers their "Deluxe Pro" for just $95, it raises the question that does it make any sense to pay that much more, when I could just use the "extra" money for custom template? I guess that also getting the XtremeHyipScript would make it more easy to get the hosting for quite cheap via their sources.

So pretty much the budget for the site setup would be $100 for the script + $30-50 for the custom template + hosting - so, any recommendations?

• Downvote 1

I don't know about that. But normally, an hyip admin does not show his plans why, because they usually have your contact and you will be in danger when the problems occurred. As we know the fact that no hyip are going to survive for lifetime and we know that you can't make it have stability by just having the funds from the investors.

I'm not really revealing any plans of mine - just stating that 0.5%-1.5% (most likely cutting to two plans, 1% and 1.5% respectively) is what I can easily manage for the investors without any worry about the HYIP itself collapsing.

And if you mean the means to track myself down via these posts, then yes - that's possible, but it's not really a concern of mine at the moment. I'm merely just asking about the scripts that would be worth the money.

And it actually is possible to (mathematically) maintain HYIP from the funds from investors only (leaving out the initial own investment), but that pushes the paid out rates low (see my thoughts about the rates), so that'll repel some investors that want to take the risk for big income in short time.

But anyway, to the scripts... I've discovered HYIPEvolution, that would be just $60 for a license, and it'd have all the features of GoldCoders' script (just a bit less payment gateways, but I'd keep that down to two most likely anyways) so that's looks like a nice possibility. Although I did find one very loud customer bashing them via some googling, I think that this one could do the trick.

I also have the knowledge of the hosting costs (incl. domains) for the annual period, and that doesn't seem to be much of an issue.

• 1 month later...

mostly hyip site used goldcoder, but you can try any other scripts i already see that hyipevolution and they have good layout, maybe you can try them, but maybe you need to do some chit chat with the owner so they will give you support if something happened with your script, for me 0,5%-2% per day is fine for ROI plan

• 2 weeks later...

I've been juggling in my mind the possibility of having some sort of half-automated online income generator for a while now, and after abandoning PTC (too big initial investment compared to the cheater generated workload/no investors in general), I've been looking into HYIPs. Now, I know that I'd only be able to pay out something like 0.5%-1.5% daily for each investor, but I'm quite sure many people would choose stability over risk, so I calculate that this kind of scheme would float itself after a bit of work.

Now, I'm not having any issue with hosting, as I know that decent hosting for HYIP-scale won't be that big of an issue to get, but I'd like to know if DMT has any people that are running / have ran HYIP script-wise? I think one of the most popular scripts is GoldCoders' HYIP Manager Pro, but personally I feel that for the $145 price tag it's kinda plain. Sure it has all the needed features, but when XtremeHyipScript offers their "Deluxe Pro" for just $95, it raises the question that does it make any sense to pay that much more, when I could just use the "extra" money for custom template? I guess that also getting the XtremeHyipScript would make it more easy to get the hosting for quite cheap via their sources.

So pretty much the budget for the site setup would be $100 for the script + $30-50 for the custom template + hosting - so, any recommendations?

Now, I'm not having any issue with hosting, as I know that decent hosting for HYIP-scale won't be that big of an issue to get, but I'd like to know if DMT has any people that are running / have ran HYIP script-wise? I think one of the author most popular scripts is GoldCoders' HYIP Manager Pro, but personally I feel that for the $145 price tag it's kinda plain. Sure it has all the needed features, but when XtremeHyipScript offers their "Deluxe Pro" for just $95, it raises the question that does it make any sense to pay that much more, when I could just use the "extra" money for custom template? I guess that also getting the XtremeHyipScript would make it more easy to get the hosting for quite cheap via their sources.

So you got a worthy script for 60$. I'm not gonna ask you about your plan but i'm just wondering how you'll sustain in a longer term. You'll sustain till you find the investors and unless you invest the money received somewhere and get profit in that, it'll be a tougher business. Would like to share anything?

I'm not gonna ask you about your plan but i'm just wondering how you'll sustain in a longer term. You'll sustain till you find the investors and unless you invest the money received somewhere and get profit in that, it'll be a tougher business. Would like to share anything?

Obviously one needs to reinvest the money investors put into the program - the script doesn't just generate money out of nowhere :P

And I feel that under 2% daily ROI is sustainable, and especially if the typical investment alues have around 0,5-1% daily, it shouldn't be that hard.