Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

yasbux - yasbux.com

no investment required :D, that is good soon i will click here since i see they have low minimum payout and also have instant payment, and if you check this site give us good earning per day with euro currency that is more valuable than dollars.

The rate is 1 cent. the minimum is 1 cent. But I'm sure if you request payments less than 10 cents you will get paid in here and if you request payments more than 10 cents you going to end up getting scammed. and if ever you get paid I'm sure the next time around you will never going to get any more payments from this site. This is my experience in this site. We do earn money only in first request of payments.

The advantages of this program is the site have 5 years of subscription and more over the click rate is really good even a free member can earn more than 7 cents every day so i think it may be paying all its members since it have a long subscription well lets wait and see for some more payment proofs of this site till now $36 paid .

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just wondering if this site is still paying. Or is the minimum has been changed? since I notice that theirs no more proof of payments in here right now. I'm hoping that I can find out if this site is still paying or not since the minimum amount to withdraw in here as far as I know is only 1 cent so in short if you click in here every day you can still earn money and cashout in here and post your proof of payments in here also.