Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Burningfunds - Burningfunds.com

xetang

BurningFunds is a duly incorporated investment company offering multiple financial services to its clients globally.

The mission of BurningFunds is to enhance people's financial security by providing them with experts' financial advice, high-quality implementation, excellent results, as well as with a range of impartially studied, optimized investment products. We cooperate with many large successful businesses worldwide assisting them in establishing long-term financial security.

INVESTMENT PLANS:

Plan A 7% daily for 40 days $1-unlimited

Plan B 8% daily for 50 days $500-unlimited

Plan C 150% after 5 days $1000-unlimited

Plan D 170% after 7 days $3000-unlimited

Plan E 200% after 10 days $5000-unlimited

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://burningfunds.com/?ref=U9488280

I think that we will know early about status of this site because I too just decide to invest trial $1 with this site today, if this site is paying, I think that I can will receive new payment in tomorrow, If it is not paying out, I think that it will not be long to know about this site. As below is my first deposit:

Date: 7/14/2012 1:03 PM

Batch: 103233504

Sent To: U9679790 (burningfunds.com)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Plan A

i am quite surprised with this program, why? because even hyip monitors that not make any investment in this program also included in their rate us page lol, but some of that hyip monitors which invest here invest with big amount of money, so i will try to give some chance for them since their min.deposit is low.

I think that it is not surprise because this site don't promote many in monitor therefore monitors have not invest with them although plans is good as we saw, I too have received first payment with this site, it show that this is good paying site when I deposited here and too have first payment with this site. I hope that this site can pay out good during long when I will calculate to invest more here. As below is my first payment proof:

Date: 7/14/2012 2:51 PM

Batch: 103242245

From Account: U9679790 (burningfunds.com)

Amount: $0.07

Memo: Plan A from burningfunds.com

Some montoya listed it but no investment made be ause they want to see other monitors do it dirt and I'd they show paying then they can also start investing. Now that there are proof of payments I think this is a good opportunity to go in now. I will also go in with one dollar to start with. This would not be too risky

I agree. I already made a one dollar deposit swiftly just to test it out, but it will be unlikely that I go for second round. This one is fully automated so payments are all done automatically and paid at a specific time. This makes procedures much easier, ROI should be sustainable for the first round I think, but after that it might not stand as strong

Yes, it is correct and as my idea, we can try to plan 1 and plan 2, it will be better and rate too is not bad when we are having 280% after 40 days for plan 1 and 400% after 50 days for plans 2. I too have received 2nd payment with this site, they are paying very fast.

Date: 7/15/2012 3:56 PM

Batch: 103339027

I too have received new payment today with this site, it is nice when this is my 3rd payment after 3 days this site have ran and I too see that it is too nice when almost monitors approved for this site in status "Paying" today. I believe that this site can run good and pay out at least a round.

Date: 7/16/2012 3:06 PM

Batch: 103458849

This site is paying out very good and I too have received very many payment with this site, it is paying out daily and today, I too have received new payment with this site. It is from this morning but I'm busy therefore now I just online. As below is my latest payment proof:

Date: 7/17/2012 3:17 PM

Batch: 103607236

I think that this site can run at least a round about 40 days as their plans, and you too can see that their plans too is normal, if you check with other same sites. it is nice when I too have received new payment with this site today, this is good paying site and all payments always is paid out very fast and they paying out daily as their plans, as below is my latest payment proof with this site.

Date: 7/18/2012 3:12 PM

Batch: 103753927

It has many monitors, some with paying statue and some are still Waiting. For me, i must say this one offers a very high that could not sustain any long paying hyip. When i checked the monitor page and it shows that it had been running for 7 days now with paying statue. Well, this type is better join and invest early, since it is a short term and offer an unreasonable roi. Anyway, that seems to depend to the Admin, if he want to sustain it for a long time, if not the roi tells it is not gonna pay for long.

Hello, everyone, I too have received new payment with this site today, it is nice when we can see that this site still paying out very good, until now have had more 10 monitors approved for this site in status "Paying", I think that investors can believe to invest here and as my idea, they can pay out at least a round. As below is my latest payment proof:

Date: 7/21/2012 3:21 PM

Batch: 104145939

Today, I too have received new payment with this site, they still paying out very good and I'm still receiving payment daily here, this site too have ran abou 1/4 time of plan 1 and we can see that it still paying out good. I think that if admin have promotion for monitors, sure he too will attract more investors to invest here. As below is my latest payment.

Date: 7/22/2012 4:40 PM

Batch: 104241864

Until now, we can define that this is good paying site when almost monitors approved for this site in status "Paying" and very many investors too have cared to invest with this site, I too have had very many payment with this site with amount all 12 payments for 40 days plan. As below is my payment proof, it is nice when investing here, I hope that this site can run good at least 2 rounds.

Date: 7/23/2012 3:34 PM

Batch: 104358612

I think this program is offering sustainable amount and this program looking promising for me and it is almost 13days this site is online with the status as paying but i found that some of the monitors are added which showing as not monitored but they also added to the rate us page do know why so . any ways all the best for the persons who invested here .

Its seems xetang is really earning good in here. Its really good to take risk in hyip investing because we really don't know when a hyip site will going to turn to scam. I know it hard to earn money in hyip investing but with proper timing we can sometimes earn good amount of money without any problem at all. I'm happy that I see others earn in here. that means hyip as a whole is still profitable.