Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyShareForum - moneyshareforum.com

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, yesterday when I checked out on the forum, there ws no cash out button appeared in my account,

but there was some announcement from the admin in the chat section, not to spam on the forum,

that the spammers should stop their activity or else they will be banned,

good changes in the forum, that the admin was active on the forum after a long period.

Ah thanks for the info, i was almost to give up on the forum. So im over there and see if he answered my chat request then:)

I still didnt see any cashout button, for now.... So he is online thats good news.

Yet no answer to whats happening. I hope he bans the spammers thats a good start.

The forum has advertisers so there should be some money coming in to pay with. I wonder if its enough though to pay for the host and all and also members. Lets see:)

the admin makes some update today, through chat section and requests us to bother to report spam in order to keep the forum clean.

there is spam enough coz members see them but do not bother to report them .So we wud appreciate if u guys report than only complaining.After all we all are a part of the forum.We shud all try to reduce spam.

I guess only after spammers got banned, the rest of the members will be paid.

Its really a great problem here . there is no update from Admin and there is also no payment . in shoubox there is lots of comment about payment but Admin is not responding there also. new month comming but previous month payment is still pending there.

As long theirs admin and theirs members theirs will always a chance that they will get advertisers. Also I think the site also need to maintain or increase its alexa rating in order to get many advertisers as advertisers only advertise in ptp that is popular.

@budado

I think if the admin only care how to get advertisements, the forum will be worse and sooner or later the forum will be dead forum.

I didn't visit the site for long time and I don't think that the site could give good dollars so I left it behind.

well, it's the month ending now and there is no sign of payout request button !

only that there has been regular updates from the active admins in the chat sections,

recently, the admin posted some important note there also thanking all members that reported spam,

23/05/2011

MSFADMIN2 : Please donot post in any language other than English or they will be deleted.Members,you may post in your native language only in the International Chat Forum.

With current condition, I don't think there will be any new members who will join in the site. I am inactive members and I don't want to be active there,

there is nothing interesting in here. I don't look good rates, and good activities.

With current condition, I don't think there will be any new members who will join in the site. I am inactive members and I don't want to be active there,

there is nothing interesting in here. I don't look good rates, and good activities.

Worse part is that its paying this may is still disabled. So that means we still not request for cashout because its not yet enabled. I hope by june the cashout features will be enabled so that we can cashout. Although the e rate is so low in here. Just imagine that I already reach 5 dollars in other ptp site while in msf I only have 67 cents.

Its nice seing some admin activity in this forum again:)

The bad is that I yet havent been paid for last months posting its just added to this months posting. Soon end of month and the thing

i do not like is that after the requests about this problem in chat. All we get as a response is that we havent reported spam....

Yup i have but i havent recieved any repsonse for my lost payout...and/or what is going to happen in this end month...

So im still posting in moneyshare, but it dosent feels so good more.

The moment of truth has arrive. Will this site enable the request for payment option or not? No body knows but the admin. But we can know if after three days its still disable. Its means this site stop paying for good and its time to move on and look for better ptp sites to post.

I guess its time to move on. Its useless to keep this thread open while theirs no body posting in this site anymore . I think its time to close this thread. No payment this may and no payment this june. What else do you need to wait?

• 4 weeks later...

Just want to update. My last request of payments has been on process and waiting for 48 hours. but its already a month now and still no payments. Admin don't bother to update the status of the site. This site stop paying for three months now. but sometimes admin return in the site and make some comments.

Friends we have to accept the truth that this is not PTP any more. Yeah admin has not declared it so but he also has not paid users, few of my requests were not paid and though were removed - also lot of other members complaining for not being paid, so i am not active on the forum any more.

@budado

I think you won't get payment if admin told to wait 48 hours and it hasn't been paid until a month. That was really strange if you still got

payment :D I think we should leave this forum since long time ago. I've been inactive since beginning of the year maybe.

@andry i think you decided to leave the this forum at right time, and in fact you saved lot of time being wasted

Not only my requests are not paid for few months - but i noticed people asking for payout in shoutbox which admin never replied anything about.

So admin/mod are requested to close the thread as this is not PTP any more.

@yogesh

Actually, I left the forum not because of its rate but I don't like to their system. As I remembered, MSF will give sharing revenues

in each month so payment will be made monthly (that was the old system I don't know if there is new system) and I didn't like

to wait until a month to get earning.