Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thrivingbux - thrivingbux.com

at this time i think it is not possible for me to work on this site because i am already working on many sites but the main reason for not joining is that they are giving premium memberships but earning for this memberships are not more than 2c which is too low for me.i will join it when i will see some change in its earnings.

My outsourching carrier started in 2009 by ptc job and it was one of the great mistake. It was fully waste of time and i collected more than 75 dollar. But it is still pending for last two years. buy electronic cigarette So i lost my totall interest and believe from ptc job. I saw this site and i saw many workers are still working but i am not sure that they are getting payment or not.

• 4 weeks later...

oh i warried about of ptc site maximum are scam, they not pay as cross their minimum lebels!!!!

So what are you suggesting? Is this site a scam site or not? and if this site is a scam do you have proof?

Anyway I just visited the site and I found this stats. I don't know when did this site last pay but I will try to monitor. If after two to three weeks if payments stats does not increase then I guess this site has stop paying. But if this stats payments increase then I guess this site is still paying.

755 Members 3 Members Online $15 Paid 238 Refs for Rent