Clicks Needed For Payout : 0

Payout Minimum : 0$

Payout Method : Instantly

Maximum Ads : No

Payout Via : LR

Free register, thank you:

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

i love to join those site where the minimum payout is not more than 10 cents.After a long time i got a site in which the minimum is 0 and about hundreds of the people have already paid by them.so i hope that i will earn a good amount from this site.

My outsourching carrier started in 2009 by ptc job and it was one of the great mistake. It was fully waste of time and i collected more than 75 dollar. But it is still pending for last two years. driving school So i lost my totall interest and believe from ptc job. I saw this site and i saw many workers are still working but i am not sure that they are getting payment or not.

Hip hip hurry !! I have just signed up using your referral link & click all the ads & request for a payout in this site. I want to gladly declared that I have received instant payment. Thank you so much for sharing this great site. I will continue here as a active member in future. I am feeling so happy.

• 2 weeks later...

the minimum payout is low here and make them grow right now. as i can see there are a lot of payment proof shared in some gpt forums, and in their site you also can see that payment proofs, and now their members reach 7200 members and already paid more than $470.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...