Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Elite-Funds - elite-funds.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not the Admin.

Elite Funds

Investment is one of the most important part on daily life of investors. Elite-Funds will provide investors an effective channel of getting the quick returns. We're very glad to invite you to join us and make efforts to promote the healthy and stable development of our high yield investment program.

Investment Plans:

6-7% hourly for 17 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

A $10 - $500 6.00

B $501 - $2,000 6.50

C $2,001 - $50,000 7.00

130-140% after 48 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

A $500 - $2,000 130.00

B $2,001 - $5,000 135.00

C $5,001 - $50,000 140.00

Accepts: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Withdrawal Type: Manual

Referral Commission: 3-5%

Link: http://elite-funds.com/

Hourly investment? I am not really a fan of hourly investment programs. They are just unstable and will not last for long due to high returns they offer. I have seen 2 monitors only rating this site. I haven't seen payment proofs yet but if this program can offer payza since I am only having payza funds for now then I might try.

i love this site only because of its script which is safe and new.they really have a nice color combination.there are three plans in it but all of us can afford first plan in the site because 10$ is affordable for making investment.i hope this hyip has a honest team of professionals.

nice script and the design looks well, but this program not doing well with the plan, that is too much and unstable, i think they cannot even survive for more than 5 days with that kind of plan, 17 hours just for 2% totally don't make any sense and if they can maybe this one purely ponzi or admin use the money in betting

Its dangerous now to invest in this site. This site has an hourly plan and I doubt that this site will going to last long at all. I think its better that this site be turn to scam right now as this site does not have tendency to last long in the first place. Just imagine a hyip site that pays hourly. How do you think this site can sustain itself if its not going to turn to scam right away?

Its dangerous now to invest in this site. This site has an hourly plan and I doubt that this site will going to last long at all. I think its better that this site be turn to scam right now as this site does not have tendency to last long in the first place. Just imagine a hyip site that pays hourly. How do you think this site can sustain itself if its not going to turn to scam right away?

you are right , the site is very dangerous , it has more than 3 days and as we know that the hourly programs are turns to scam within 1 or 2 days . so the investments here now is very risky .

Well hourly programs are always a very risky program to invest in because honestly nobody can promise so much of ROI in such a short period of time. Even this program has a paying status for now but i wouldn't count on it that this program would live to tell the next week.

The ROI is a little lower than some, but then the period of the plan is longer standing at 13 hours. Whih means it gives more time for adkin to accumulate more fund before sending out the profits. This paying hyip should be ok for another 1 round I reckon