Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

royalinvestment-royalinvestment.biz

Tonazahy

I am not the Admin!

https://royalinvestm...z/?ref=tonazahy

Description:

Royal Investment - 'The new standard in sport' will be instrumental in helping you to earn a consistent different. Our education, experience, successes and yes, our failures provides us the kind of expertise which allows us to offer you an opportunity to make a substantial and sustainable, passive income. Unlike the others, we can back up our claim with tangible proof of longevity.

We will explain to you in detail how our program is working and how our traders are gaining such sustainable profits.

What do you have to do, to obtain such a supplemental income without having to work?

Register today and start earning! Participation in this opportunity starts with a reasonably small $5 investment (or as much as $5,000); and is comprised of 3 customized plans.

Should you have any questions or comments, please direct them to our support department who will provide a timely response to such inquiries.

Investment Plans:

Plan1 : 6% daily for 20 days

Plan2 : 4% daily for 40 days

Plan3 : 130% After 20 Days

* Min Spend : $20-50000$

* Accept : LibertyReserve

Referral Bonus: 10% upto

* DDoS Protected by koddos

* SSL Secured by COMODO

* Licensed Script

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

royalinvestment.biz - Licensed

https://royalinvestm...z/?ref=tonazahy

While the script and the design on this program is beautiful coming along with proper SSL protection the minimum investment here is a bit on the higher side for newbie people like me to get started. Also no monitor has declared it status as of yet because of the 2 days limit on its plans to receive the money back.

@emmanuel: even they have unstable rate like that i wonder if you want to invest in this kind of program, but i think the rate here is not high if you look it carefully and i believe this program can survive more than 2 weeks, as i see they have quite good script and also have SSL security plus they listed in some hyip monitors

Our investment:

Date : 2012-06-07 24:05:37

From/To Account : U1298681 (royalinvestmentz)

Amount : -30.00

Currency : LRUSD

Batch : 103296878

Memo : Deposit to royalinvestment.biz User tonazahy

Payment received:

Date : 2012-09-07 07:04:23

From/To Account : U8794463 (royalinvestmenth)

Amount : 30.60

Currency : LRUSD

Batch : 103551216

Memo :

News plan

Plan1 : 6% daily for 20 days

Plan2 : 4% daily for 40 days

Plan3 : 130% After 20 Days

* Min Spend : $20-50000$

* Accept : LibertyReserve

Referral Bonus: 10% upto

new plans ???? it is good news to know that the admin of this site decided to add some new plans , but I hope that the admin of this site will continue paying , also I hope the admin can add more famous monitors .

Firstly i don't like the name which i know the Admin must gotten from royalty7, a newly gone hyip though it paid for a very long time. The roi is okay but the minimum invest is a little bit high to test by small investors. For the site, it has a good professional look with protected script. I must say that the Admin had worked so hard to make this one. I can see Monitors already, so i believe it will get popular soon.

Too many payment proofs here already but that seems to me like a payment from Monitor Admins. Well, where ever it comes from, good that this one is paying for some days ago it had started. Looking very well on the webpage today i saw something i made a second though of. I would love to invest to this one, but had been watching it though, and today i just realize that the referral commission is too high. I wonder if a hyip could succeed with such high commission for referring someone to their system.