Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Djshares-Djshares.net

I am not the admin

Welcome to DJ SHARES

You are very welcome to participate in our partnership. Join us and become a SHAREHOLDER of DJ SHARES !

DJ Shares has been designed to complete the second stage of our project. Our business is divided in two parts, first is the offline business, which is dedicated to real estate and buying/reselling other goods as cars and is physically established in Panama, our local country and a real estate paradise. Then it comes DJ Shares, which will be mainly supported by our offline business but also will have a little percentage invested in Forex and some Elite HYIPs

Plans the site is offering

Plan Deposit Range(in US$) Interest(%)

Share T $7 - $100 16.00%

Share X $101 - $1000 18.00%

Weekly Plans

Promo Plan $10 - $1000 109.00%

Share W $1 - $100 104.00%

Daily Plans

Share D1 $5 - $5000 2.00%

Share D2 $5001 - $20000 3.00%

Site link

https://www.djshares.net

Welcome admin to Digital Money Talk

We hope your presence would help both members and you to get benefit as members can clear any doubts and you as an admin can get lots of investors.

Enjoy your stay at DMT.

Hello guys, some news from the site:

- Share W min. deposit increase: Minimum deposit for this plan has been increased to 3.00

- Restaurant Spot: Yesterday we went an visit our first spot option. It looked great and has a lot of space, but the price is too high for

us to rent it. Spot owner is asking for 1,500.00 (monthly) and 1,500.00 (as deposit), so to start there just for the space we need to

pay 3,000.00 which is too much for us right now. We\'re still looking and searching for a better option so we can move on with this

project. We went to several places investigating the prices for all the equipment that we will need, for now to buy half things needed

we need to pay more than 4,000.00 which is a lot too. As we promised we will keep you informed. All ideas regarding to this project will

be taking in consideration and are much appreciated.

- Sponsoring New Forums: DJShares is sponsoring 2 new forums: MTW (http://www.moneytalkworld.com/forum/forum.php) and

DigitalMoneyTalk (http://www.digitalmoneytalk.com/). We invite you to be part of these forums, which are very promising

- Cash BK Bonus: For all new deposits made greater than 30.00 (just for Liberty Reserve), 10% cash bk bonus will be paid to your e-currency

account directly (please remember to update your account # in your profile).

- Withdraws: Again DJShares is paying in less than 10 hours all withdraws, as we had promised..

That\'s it for now guys, please continue supporting the site.

No doubt this hyips is now going very well and every investors are very pleased of their performance . i also loving this hyip now because of their minimum investment and very reasonable roi . still i dont invest here but planning to here soon.

@indieover

The duration for daily plan is 70 days with 140% returns which includes our principle

so 40% after 70 days is our pure profit which is indeed quite sustainable

@nikhil

indeed the site going great till now although it had some delay in payment in between but good news is admin was able to handle that bad period and now again the site going strong

• 2 weeks later...

Another chances in a site. It seems this site is keep on changing. I wonder how long this changes will take effect. But for me if they keep on changing then their will come a time that investors will not put to much wait on changes because of investors already acustom that theirs always a changes in the site and that for me is very dangerous.

@indieover

The duration for daily plan is 70 days with 140% returns which includes our principle

so 40% after 70 days is our pure profit which is indeed quite sustainable

@nikhil

indeed the site going great till now although it had some delay in payment in between but good news is admin was able to handle that bad period and now again the site going strong

70 days is quite long but it is still quite okay after all the minimum investment is just small and it is not a big risk to invest with small investment. but i have been seeing a delay sometimes on payment which makes me have some hesitation to finally make my investment on this site though i am already a member of this site.

Hi Guys

Thanks, again Thanks for all your support and patience, I'm sure now that instead of members DJ Shares has Share Holders..

More than 100.00 were sent today, resuming our payments, and the rest will be clear out in one or two days =)

Only news or modification made was the increase of Promo Plan, now is 115% after 2 weeks. Restaurant plan has been canceled as we really don't have the time to manage such a heavy and time consuming business. We still have the investment money, but we need to wisely decide where to put. Some % will be invested online, but 85% of the money have to invested offline, to secure investment and your payments.

That's all for now, and remember we wont give up on you (your payments will be sent one way or the other), so please don't give up on us..

@ALL

If anyone willing to invest here he can use the RCB offer of we are providing and all pending payouts have been cleared which is pretty great news for all members here

I have already posted all my payment proof which indeed show the site is doing great even now

@indieover

I guess its right time for anyone to get in here as once again even after delay payment issue admin clearing all payouts with site going still stronger

the last I requested payment in this site was for an amount of $1.60 on 18th and I got paid on 19th, within 24 hours, again yesterday, on 25th again I have got paid the same amount $1.60 even though I hadn't have any pending withdrawal,

so I thought the admin has paid me double times by mistake and wrote to him about the double payment,

the admin was pleased with my honesty in bringing the double payment to his notice, and replied to me that due to human error, I was paid double and also told me to keep that second payment as a bonus for the support I have provided for the program so far from the beginning through posting proofs and voting on monitors, thanks to the DJ admin for the nice bonus offer.

The site looks fantastic and the admin is active here meaning it is brand new. We will see how long the admin stays active here to promote his program. Offers some mid term plans which is great. I will keep this one in mind if I decide to finally invest in a HYIP.

@ALL

If anyone willing to invest here he can use the RCB offer of we are providing and all pending payouts have been cleared which is pretty great news for all members here

I have already posted all my payment proof which indeed show the site is doing great even now

@indieover

I guess its right time for anyone to get in here as once again even after delay payment issue admin clearing all payouts with site going still stronger

its good offer to join this with rbc. I think i can now safely invest as they have cleared all payments already.i did like this one when i first read about it. I'm just thinking about how much i will or should invest.but for sure I'm going to invest now on this one