Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PlaceOfMoney - placeofmoney.com

phoenix88

I'm not the admin.

Earn at POM

Hello Members,

POM will now support all members by paying them on per post basis.

How Much You Earn?

* Reply Post - $0.005

* New Thread - $0.005

Rules:

Minimum posts for CashOut : 200

Maximum posts for CashOut : 300

POM encourages Quality and pay well to posters who post good quality posts. POM do not tolerate spam, if you still insist on spamming with single lines or senseless posts it will still pay you but not at the same rates. It will pay you only 1/3 of the regular rates.

Payment processors:

Paypal

Alertpay

Liberty reserve

How to take start

To start getting paid for each post, you are required to reply to the following thread:

http://placeofmoney.com/showthread.php?842-Reply-to-this-thread-to-get-paid-on-per-post-basis

Once you reply to that thread, you will be included in the "paid posters", just reply to that post and start posting. Once you reach 200 posts, you can request your payout.

www.placeofmoney.com

• Downvote 1

• 3 months later...

its the lowest rate given i guess.if the thread and post there same then memebr will not really like to make thread since usually make thread is not read the rules first then will easily lead us to the infraction.i really like this site actually.i just hope someday they will also increase the rate

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Indeed quite useless rates: one needs to make 4-6 posts to match one post on multiple other forums. The minimum PO is not that much of an issue, because it's not overly big, but the rate of paid posts is just too bad to even consider this forum for PTP purposes really.

I think those low rates were set around two years ago, but the current PTP's average post rates are different, in such circumstances, I think this forum should improve the post rates in order to get huge number of members active for them.

The site rate of per post is so slow,you will be made 6 post in this forum only equal to made 1 post in DMTforum,so I think few peoples have interesting in it,also,the forum is open recently,I dare it will paying!

The posting rate is not so slow but so low.So,we need to make two post before we can even make 1cent ? I wonder if anyone will be working on it.The admin should have consult other admins before coming up with this rate.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont like this forum because of the posting rate which is very low if the admin want to change things in here then he beter lift the posting rate atleast this will realy encourage posters to join the site and and the activity will improve in his forum.

I think those low rates were set around two years ago, but the current PTP's average post rates are different, in such circumstances, I think this forum should improve the post rates in order to get huge number of members active for them.

i agree with you mod, if the rate still low that will be bad for them, as we know there are alot of PTP forum that still paid the members with the good performance and with the quite high rate too, so i think they will never be visited by many posters

• 3 weeks later...

No wonder the forum site is not that popular at all.Who will be posting on this site with that posting rate ? That is the ,lowest i have ever seen.It is not even up to 1cent.Look at the minimum cashout,something that will take years to reach.I will completely avoid this site.

• 7 months later...

Well actually that is true for sure the forum is not that popular its like the forum is just a newly forum which is not getting the posters present because as far as I can see the forum is just offering a very low rate which I think is the reason why so many members refuse to join so if the admin want posters to join he should try and rise the post rate.