Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

6hourbank-6hourbank.com

monitor-bb

I'm not Admin

6 Hour Bank - 6hourbank.com

Six Hour Bank is building a strong and unique reputation as a leading investment program specializing in small and emerging growth companies with capital needs of $5 million to $50 million. Anguilla Capital has served as a manager or lead underwriter for over 160 offerings, raising over $500 million for clients.

At Six Hour Bank we invest in synergy, seek out and join forces with progressive companies and smart investors who want to be part of a dynamic partnership - a partnership that has the power to fuel innovation, to infuse new energy into our communities, and to create new wealth for everyone involved.

Whether you're the investor with money to invest...the entrepreneur who has an idea worthy of investment...or the broker or banker who helps put the two together, our team will work with you to achieve success.

This reminds us that we're on the same team, and that we are working toward a common outcome far greater than any one of us could achieve on his or her own.

We see many people are losing their money by investing in various Internet projects that are unable to fulfill the promises. Therefore, we realized that people like us are required to guarantee investors' stable income without risking money.

Our task is to provide profit to our investors by making a reasonable investment of their money.

Plans :

17 % hourly for 6 hours Total Return : 102%

7 % hourly for 15 hours Total Return : 105%

4 % hourly for 30 hours Total Return : 120%

Referral commission 8%

Join here

The ROI is reasonable for an hourly rate ROI, the third plan is like 120% after one day, but the script and design are poor and couldn't mantain than more then one week in is not less.

There an investor who invested almost 50$ but seems a high risk to do so.

Actually the roi is not bad, as it does'nt pay as an hourly. And like you said Miraak, the script is very odd to long used and easy scamming script. Very awfull design and cheap script as well. No Monitor at present as i checked for it, and it has no one. Very risky to make a test there, because it's an our hyip and no one knows if they will for a long.

no wonder why this site already paying the members even they just launched today, from what i see the plan is quite risky for people who always prefer short or even long term hyip program but for now they are proven to be a paying program and it seems they keep paying members for this hours.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not surprise to see proof of payments at all but I'm going to be surprise if this site is going to end up paying for the whole week. I think its better that we just going to invest in this site if this site is less than 24 hours but more than 24 hours for me a hyip site is already a scam site. If not a scam site its already turn to scam.