Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

netwayexchange - netwayexchange.com

today's LR selling rate has been increased to 47 rupees which is a great rate so far,

I think we should take advantage of these higher rates for the better profits,

also there is an update from their site, that all the transactions and orders are running smooth without any errors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the page is not loading from here, I have problem in loading the site,

few hours ago, I have placed a sale order on this exchanger site and now the unavailability of the site makes me worried,

I hope it's just temporary issue and the site return to normal and also I should receive my payment today.

• 2 months later...

latest news update from the exchanger program as on 22nd July, 2011, regarding AP sale orders.

Netway India Groups

Good News!!! Alertpay selling will be started by next week.

AP selling orders will be started by next week but the payment option is been changed from 15 days to 30 days now.

We will be making the payments after 30 days of sale.

Just few days back i talked to this exchanger when i wanted to sell LR but my exchanger was not online. He denied to pay anything more than 44/- per LR though after some time i sold it to anotehr exchanger at 45.5/-. Still it is good as i already tried it and my exchange gone quite smooth - some time it look better than many other exchangers as it allow to buy/sell small quantity begining with 2$.

I would still prefer netway ... even though they pay little less than others

Firstly i feel they are trusted and few of my friends are already using them for their LR needs

And they accept little amount starting 2$ while others ask for minimum 10 or 20.

actually, I started to deal with them, for there was $2 minimum allowed to place a sale order,

but my first deal with them was for a $20,

that was my test spend, and I was very happy after receiving money to my bank account within two hours,

their support is also just excellent.

• 1 month later...

Today i sold them 5 perfect money usd, there was some problem in their script so i have to re-submit my bank details and then i got paid in few minutes. But i got only 204 INR in my account while the rate mentioned is 42/- per pm usd, after i asked the reason for this deduction support told me that they charge Rs. 6 as transaction fee. Frankly speaking this i did not like as i did not find any other exchanger who has been charging Rs. 6 for every transaction.

well, so far I have placed two sale orders since from the new script upgrade and every time I was paid faster,

the new script of the site is also very attractive, much comfortable, we need only once to give our account details and not every time before placing an order.

Like you @archu some of my friends are also satisfied by their service, I am not the exception as well - even i would say dont have any other option because they only accept small quantitiy as little as 2$, but i agree with @yogesh that 6 Rs. as transaction fee is really unreasonable because they already have huge difference in buy/sell rates and for direct transaction they are not charged by bank.

Here is the good news from admin of the program informing that the rates to sell LR and AP has increased :

date cleardot.gifTue, Sep 13, 2011 at 1:14 AM

subject cleardot.gifRates Update

Dear Users,

Our LR and AP selling rates are increased and now LR selling rate is INR 46 per LRUSD and AP selling rate is INR 43 per USD. We invite all our seller to be benifited by selling your maximum funds.

Also the buying rates are increased and hence we request all our users who have placed the order but had not paid yet to check the price and then make the payment as mentioned in your order history or we will calculate as per today's rate and send you the funds for the payments we receive.

Regards,

Sachin Jain-Admin

Netway Exchange

well, that was really surprising rates of LR, I also have placed one sale order of LR today on this program,

and it has been completed within a few minutes,

their chat support service as well exchange service has been quite good so far.

Yeah i agree their service is really good and 46/- for selling LR is also quite attractive rate we are getting,

but i was surprised checking the rate at what we can buy LR from them that is 56/- really so high

I still dont sell them prefer another exchanger because i do not like their transaction charges 6/- for each transaction.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah i agree their service is really good and 46/- for selling LR is also quite attractive rate we are getting,

but i was surprised checking the rate at what we can buy LR from them that is 56/- really so high

I still dont sell them prefer another exchanger because i do not like their transaction charges 6/- for each transaction.

the transaction charge is not 6 /- any more, it's been lowered to 3 /- few days ago,

since I have been an active seller on this site so far, I have noticed that change in the transaction fee,

so we need not worry about fees and all since it's now quite less and negligible.

important update from the admin, NetwayExchange, as on 16th October, 2011,regarding the phishing site, ewayexchange.com,

that uses similar program name as NE and copied a lot of content from NE ( including testimonials )

but put a note on the site that they are in no way associated with NE !

Information on fake website

kindly update all the forums and warn all the users to be aware of ewayexchange.com as we had sent them continuous warning messages but still they are found to be irresponsible.

The above mentioned website has copied all the contents from our wesbite. They have also copied the testimonials along with our user names as same to same. When we updated our website about them, they had even copied that in the website.

We want to inform our clients to know about this and have selected you to assist you us with this. We want this because Netway Exchange has gained good success and clients and we don't need to loose this due to some invalid websites.

Regards,

--

Admin, Netway ExchangeNetway India Groups

• 2 weeks later...

latest news update from the program regarding the schedule of up coming holidays on the occasion of Diwali etc !

Services Offline

Netway Exchange services will be offline on 25th, 26th & 27th October 2011 as of Diwali.

We will also be offline on 30th October 2011 as of month end weekend for our website orders update.

Our services will be offline on 3rd and 4th November 2011 for website maintenance but however order will be accepted which will be completed on 5th November 2011.

a slight change in the maintenance schedule, it's postponed to 17th November and 3rd and 4th of November will be as usual working days ! check out the latest news from the site today !

Our website maintenance is scheduled to 17th November and hence we will be working on 3rd and 4th November 2011.

• 3 weeks later...

site is under maintenance since 17th November, until 24th, November, here is the message on their site regarding the maintenance schedule !

Netway Exchange

This site is unavailable due to maintenance from 17th November to 24th November 2011. All services will be available after 24th and any pending orders will be completed after 24th only. Don't make any calls to us as none will be answered during this period.

• 2 weeks later...

the site has returned after maintenance, there is no change in the price list for various e-currencies and payment processors, the selling rates are as high as before maintenance, currently, latest news is about their affiliate program that offers 5% commission for each referral.

at first when they came after maintenance, on 25th I could get access to the site, but was unable to log in, but later the next day, I could log in and the site was completely ready for taking orders, it is good that they returned with powerful security of the site.

this exchanger program has been approved Perfect Money as a certified exchanger, here is the news from their forum by the admin as on 28th November 2011 !

Netway Exchange as Certified Partner

Netway Exchange is been approved by perfect money as a certified exchanger. You can check perfect money website for our logo.

Netway Exchange is the first Indian located firm to be approved by perfect money as certified exchanger.

Check https://perfectmoney.com/business-partners.html for Netway Exchange.

• 4 weeks later...

well, there is a strict warning on their site for users that create multiple accounts or have incomplete orders etc, check out their latest news on the site !

Warning

We had tried everything to inform our users that the account will be blocked on multiple and incomplete orders but still we see the process is continued and when we deduct the fee, Users claim us to be rude. We are now being more strict and any user placing a order and not completing it or even placing multiple orders or creating multiple accounts will be treated as violating our terms and all such accounts will be blocked without notice.

Any payments made by such users will also be forfeited either it is a huge amount.

We will also not tolerate users saying that the order was placed by mistake / order was placed as they made the mistake in amount / order was placed only to see how it works and all such reasons. If you had made any mistake then use support ticket and inform us to update the same order.

Any user ignoring all above will have to Rs.1500/- for unblocking the account and no request will be accepted.

Check http://forum.netwayexchange.com for more details.

• 2 weeks later...

the site is offline now, the admin and the team of the program are on yearly leave now, will be back on 10th January 2012 !

Our services is offline upto 9th Jan 2012 as yearly leave and we will be back by 10th Jan 2012. All pending orders and tickets will be completed after 9th Jan 2012

• 3 weeks later...

well the exchange rate from e-currenct to e-currency is extrmely high.while others are offering as low as %3 but here is %15 .so exchanging 1000 lr to moneybookers will simply cost us 150 usd plus the charges will be from moneybookers also.so it sound wire transfer will be cheaper.l dont recomend.