Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

netwayexchange - netwayexchange.com

Rates :

Buy At : INR 52/- per LRUSD

Sell At : INR 45/- per LRUSD

Exchange At : 15% of the Value

Payment Options :

* For Indians : Net Banking , Citi Bank & SBI Debit Cards, Itz cash cards, Bank Deposits and Online Net Transfers

* For Others : Bank Wire (For Orders only LRUSD 2000 and above) , Western Union & Money Gram

Minimum transaction of LRUSD 2 and above

Exchnage of you Liberty Reserve funds to PayPal, Money Bookers or AlertPay will complete within 2-24 working hours. A fee of 15% will be deducted and the remaining balance will be sent to your e-currency account.

http://www.netwayexchange.com/

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks to be a interesting exchanger - Rates for buy and sell Liberty Reserve are competent enough and looks attractive - in fact this one is going to be very helpful for we Indians. But exchange commission for exchanging from one e-currency to another 15% this is much high and is not affordable. I would only go to this exchanger to seel or buy LR ever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@mownbratadey i dont consider 2$ a bigger amount for buying as we need just to transfer 104/- INR for this

And it would be just waste of time transferring less than 100/- INR, Further 10$ for selling is really little bit bigger

- but the fact is i only go to sell when i want to sell 10+$ though my exchanger accepts any amount 1$ onwards.

• 1 month later...

Few days back i sold 2$ LR to this exchanger and that time they paid me @48/- per LR USD

Though initially i had doubt as they pay highest rate while others are payng 46 or lessor,

but when admin transferred funds to my bank in few minutes only i was quite satisfied with their service and will soon go again to sell LR to this echanger.

• 3 weeks later...

I have had many deals with them, the admin is very honest,

trusted company, from Bangaluru,

better option for Indians to sell or buy e-currencies, they have also added AP recently !

be alert friends ! if you get any fraud mails, in the name of NE, saying that ' you got bonus', don't click links in such mails,

here is what the admin say about that,

We do not send any bonus or any email related to download anything. These are all phishing mails and inform us immediately if you get such.

I think we have to send them our identity proof and residence proof in order to buy e-currency from them,

where as there is no such rule for sellers to them,

those who want to buy e-currency that too in case of cash deposits, they have to follow the rules of the program.

Now all cash depositors will have to send their Identity and Address proof copies as per the KYC norms. Will be soon updated in website.

well, the selling rates of LR is 47 rupees for a long time so far and there is no increase at all,

in the past they also paid 48 rs or even 49 rs rates, as well,

with such huge rates I have had many successful deals with them,

let's hope the selling rate starts increasing by one or two rupees in order to benefit the sellers.

Latest update from the admin !

so as the transactions won't be processed for 3 days as the admin being offline better to place the orders before the 15th, March or after they return on 19th.

Our services will be unavailable from 15th March 2011 to 18th March 2011. We will be back live from 19th March 2011. Inconvinience regretted

Pray for Japan. Hope they recover soon!! Netway Groups Team.

they are back online for regular transactions as we all know the admin was on leave from 15th to 18th,

and today, i.e, on 19th, they are back on work as promised,

here is the latest updates from the admin.

We are back in work. You can now buy and sell your digital currencies.

We wish all our clients and supportors a very happy and colourful holi. Hope this holi bring full of joy and fill your life with colours!!

the selling rates of LR was 47/- for past so many days that I was waiting for them to increase the price for the better profits of the sellers,

and recently they have increased the LR selling rates to 48/- !

I think they can lower the rates to 47/- again at any time, so better to place sale orders when the rate is good a 48/- per USD.

share your experiences dealing with NWE with forum members,

there is latest update from this program regarding their new forum introduction,

check it out this news from the program as on 26th March.

We have started with a forum to share all thoughts and experience. Check http://forum.netwayexchange.com today and start posting.

the rate was 48 rupees for USD for last few days but today again I have noticed it was back to 47 rupees, rates,

and I think his will be fixed rate at 47rs here after,

so there is an update from the admin regarding the selling rates and buying rates of LR on their site.

LR selling rate is back to INR 47 per LRUSD. All payments will be made as per the current rates. However buying rate is still INR 52 only.

latest update from the program as on 1st April regarding bank payments for sale orders,

We will not be sending any payments for sale between 01st to 3rd April as banks will not be completing the payment due to year end updates.

as an update that there is LR unavailable, the information of selling rates of LR has been removed from the program,

and now the program only allows to exchange AP with them,

that is to place a sale order or buy order of AP,

hope the LR returns soon so that I can place a sale order soon here on this exchanging program.

latest updates from the admin, regarding selling and buying rates of LR for Indians.

LR selling rates decreased to INR 46 per USD as LR was unavailable for three days. The demand for LR is repeatedly decreasing now.

We are afraid to inform that LR rates may decrease more and go below INR 45 per USD within this week.

LR Buying rates is been decreased to INR 50 per USD. Submit the order forms today and take the benefit of lowest prices.

today's selling rate for LR on the site is 46 rs, as it was for last two days,

even the same 46rs selling rate for AP as well,

so both the AP and LR have selling rate 46rs for Indians,

recently, I made a sale order to them and the deal was successful.

the LR buying rate continues to be fixed at 50 rs, this week,

as this was the lowest rate of buying LR, as far as I know, on this exchanging program,

this is really a nice offer, and members should take advantage of it for better profits,

may be from next week, the price of LR may go up and won't be available at 50 rs rates for buyers.

the selling rates of LR for today is 46 rs, which is neither high nor low, it is just okay,

thankfully the selling rate has not gone below than 46rs, and the rate continues to be the same the whole week, here,

I have placed a sale order for a small amount that is $8 LR, hope it will be initiated through NEFT soon.

I have a pending payment from this program, fro around two days now,

as I placed one sale order for 8 LR to this program, yesterday, but due to second saturday, which is official holiday for banks in India,

NEFT payments can't be done, the admin was on holiday as well,

hopefully, I should receive it tomorrow, that is on working day.

I sold to this exchanger only once and the good thing is we can sell little amount even 2$

But i am getting better rates 47/- from another exchanger so not selling to this one now,

@archu why you required neft while i got direct bank transfer to my icici bank account from this exchanger?

• 2 weeks later...

I sold to this exchanger only once and the good thing is we can sell little amount even 2$

But i am getting better rates 47/- from another exchanger so not selling to this one now,

@archu why you required neft while i got direct bank transfer to my icici bank account from this exchanger?

I was offered a low rate, in case of direct transfer and a better rates if I accept NEFT payments,

after all, it's a matter of two to three hours of waiting,

as the admin sends the payment on the same day of the order,

and one more thing is that, I asked to get paid to my SBI account, not ICICI as I don't have that one.

today's LR selling rates has been increased by one rupee and it's now 46 rs rate that is offered to sellers,

last week, it was 45rs rate for a long time,

and I also have send them some LR for sale when it was 5rs rate last week,

anyway, I hope the present rate of 46rs won't go down again.