Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paaypal-bux - paaypal-bux.com

ma7aa3d

i am not the admin

For Members

Get paid to view advertisements! As a member, you'll get paid for each click that you generate by browsing our sponsor's ads. We offer all features of today's PTC technology, including instant purchase processing and referral renting. Have a look inside and start earning now!

* We Accept Worldwide Signups

* No Investment Required!

* Earn up to $0.01 for Your Referral Click

* Earn up to $0.02 for Your Click

* Instant Payment Minimum $1

* We accept PayPal only

77787906504601873245.jpg

register now >>>>>>>>>

http://www.paaypal-bux.com/?ref=ma7aa3d

as they are providing free premium membership to the first 2500 members but i am thinking that how can we know we will get this membership when the all details of the site has been hidden by the site's admin.thats really a suspicious thing about this site.i will joined when someone will paste his proof here.

well the site is now displaying all details according to which 458 members have already joined this site and many members are working on it daily these days only because of the low minimum payout i am thinking i should join it.Let see what i will get from it.

only 2 cents per day? that is quite low but first minimum payout they have is low so i think that is less than 100 days to reach minimum cashout here,but for second cashout i think we need about 100 days to reach it, so far they are still paying for now

the site's name is clearly showing that they are only paying through paypal.i think only paypal in the ptc sites are not enough they have to add some more processors like payza and liberty reserve.another thing is that the minimum payout should be fixed or it will not be more than 2$