Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

After90days - After90days.org

xetang

After90Days is a private investment club consists by an experienced and professional managament group, provides investment products and service all over the world. After years of successful partnership with some investment clubs and working offline with private investors we finally decided to launch our private online investment platform. As a specialty manager, we've adopted a comprehensive approach that delivers tailored investment programs aimed carrying out all direct investment operations for its own benefit and the benefit of its clients. Our professional team, located in offices worldwide, will assist individual investors in making profit around the world. After90Days has various established relationships with reputable private investment clubs.

HYIPexplorer Monitoring service. Click to check program status.

108% after 1 month!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $300 108.00

Accept: LR

Join here: http://after90days.org/?ref=zozo278

I don't completely trust their story since many makes good stories like these to let investors invest but the rates seems to be realistic. Very low return on your principal in such a long period of time. I can't seem to access the site though. I doesn't even load. Am I alone on this one?

I don't completely trust their story since many makes good stories like these to let investors invest but the rates seems to be realistic. Very low return on your principal in such a long period of time. I can't seem to access the site though. I doesn't even load. Am I alone on this one?

Yes, about rate, seem as it is low but you too should note that their plans long and with this rate, it is normal as my idea, this site too just join a new plan, you can check as below:

2% weekly for lifetime! (principal withdrawal in any time)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Weekly plan $100 - $700 2.00

I too see that this site too have approved in almost monitors now and too have many monitors invested here, I believe that this site will run good at least a round.

lifetime rate more like shares in big company lol, i think the plan they offered here already not make any sense for me even that is with low amount. but just info i see this program listed in goldpoll for 2 days with waiting status until now from the first time they launched

Well the minimum amount of deposit is $50 which is a very high amount and only a few HYIP monitors and professional investors can afford it. And having a look at the site script anybody can agree that it is very poorly orgranized and might shrug off a few investors based on their looks.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the minimum amount of deposit is $50 which is a very high amount and only a few HYIP monitors and professional investors can afford it. And having a look at the site script anybody can agree that it is very poorly orgranized and might shrug off a few investors based on their looks.

Yes, it is correct with this site, it is difficult to have chance to invest for small investors although now this site have approved in almost monitors now and very many monitors is in status "Paying" now, site have ran about 14 days but it is not good when we are difficult to invest here because min investment is not small with plans that benefit not is too high

@xetang: i agree with you, i see their status in some hyip monitors are paying and in some hyip monitors again are waiting, but even not all it already a proof that they have pay us well, so far i don't see any claim about how bad this site in other hyip forums such as DTM or MMG.

• 10 months later...

After90days has been paying for eleven months now, both the plans, monthly as well as weekly have sustainable ROI, but it will take a long time to reach BEP and start making real profit on investment, the weekly plan with principal withdrawal anytime, feature is convenient but both the plans have minimum set at unaffordable amount ranges.

I think these kind of plans are not that profitable, only it can get huge earning for us in case we invested large amounts in the project, but hyip is a hyip always risk to venture with, but good to know it stayed active for around a year, may be we can never lose and the profit will be little in such programs.

This program seems to be a very good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and is in accordance with the time needed to make the profit, and I'm sure the admin will be able to survive with a long time, and admin will also provide payments to its investors well

• 3 months later...

Next payment!

Transfer #30000098886: Approved

Created at: September 22, 2013 03:34 :: Updated at: September 22, 2013 03:34

Sender: payments99 (andrjane777@gmail.com)

Amount: $3.90

Fee: $0.26

Net Amount: $3.64

Currency: USD

Note: Withdraw to listinvest from after90days.org

My new deposit:

Transfer #30000098933: Approved

Created at: September 22, 2013 03:49 :: Updated at: September 22, 2013 03:49

Receiver: payments99 (andrjane777@gmail.com)

Amount: $25

Fee: $0.92

Net Amount: $24.08

Next payment!

Transaction ID =276474770

You have just received USD 2.60 into your SolidTrust Pay account

as a direct purchase from your website.

Comments = Withdraw to listinvest from after90days.org

Date and Transfer #30000115326: Approved

Created at: September 24, 2013 07:51 :: Updated at: September 24, 2013 07:51

Sender: payments99 (andrjane777@gmail.com)

Amount: $1.95

Fee: $0.23

Net Amount: $1.72

Note: Withdraw to listinvest from after90days.org