Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lootkat - lootkat.com

well they have only two memberships available and the premium memberships are available at free of cost 2.5$ per month but i think we dont need to invest here because this site can be proved risky because the stats are hidden here.we cannot say anything about it that it is paying or not.

well this program seems have some kind of grid just like what clixsense did, and i think that will be a good idea for them and i am sure it will increase their chance to get more income from advertisers who own this site and of course more profit for him

well this program seems have some kind of grid just like what clixsense did, and i think that will be a good idea for them and i am sure it will increase their chance to get more income from advertisers who own this site and of course more profit for him

I notice that you are active in ptc. Just wondering are you active in this site? I have join 8 ptc this month and its turn out that all of the ptc site that I joined did not pay me. I guess I'm not good in picking right ptc for me. that's why if you think this site is good. I will also try to check out this site and hope that I can earn also. I don't want my 9th ptc to turn out scam also.

• 2 weeks later...

i have checked this site and found that they have already paid 22$ but none of payment proof posted by the member to its forum.its really bad about this site that they have not launched any kind of contest yet.in my view contest really help admin to make his site more popular among member.