Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

kolotibablo - kolotibablo.com

waqasg

Well am a member in this site also and the site is very nice to work on but what I dont really like about the site is that the duration which it take captcha to appear is very fast if you are using the standard method and also some captcha are very hard to read this make evrything look difficult to members

i heard that this program is one of the nice program to try but since i don't have too much time left to spend for this program so i choose not to join with them, i see many typers can earn about more than $15 months per day here, and that is a good news, some of my friend recommended this one to me

• 1 month later...

Kololatibo - I guess this is not a site but this is one of the software use for typing captcha words to captcha sites for them to earn fast money from the captcha websites. Because I heard a lot of people using this program so that they can type faster and for that they will earn money fast per captcha word they are inputting correctly. This software is sold by someone and someone offers me to buy his software but I ignore to buy because it cost a lot and I don't wanna work with captcha's anymore I am done on this before.

• 4 weeks later...

Well i do work with other site where minimum payout is low rather than this site but i like that they have good rates for typing capchas, but importantly can anyone tell me are they use time for writing captcha if yes so i can not do work with it because i am not good writer of captcha.

• 6 months later...

i sometimes login in here to do a captchas and still do a research on how to use softwares so i can maximize my earnings i have seen the video and it loks like you can create unlimited id and simultaneously do captchas for all those id;s you created the software only cost $5 and i think it's worth using it based from others experience

@fortunehunter yes they provide their software for $5. and i must say it worth. because you can access multiple ids together. I have worked with 4 ids and its easy to earn 2$ per hour. ;)

thanks for the update I'm sure you are earning a good income here can you tell me more about your experience on this captcha site and how many times have you payout here I am beginning to like the site because the captchas are loading fast and these captchas are easy to read might as well look for this one further

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...