Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

prixbux - prixbux.com

ma7aa3d

the site is too simple and i could not found any ad there this time.i am thinking why the new admins are setting such high payouts which are almost impossible to reach for the standard member.in this site the admin needs to attract advertisers or investors to keep his site into the better condition he should provide cheap rates for advertising and memberships.

the site is going old now but only 149 members have joined it yet. the main reason is that there is no changes had been made by the admin and also news and activity of the admin after the welcome message which admin typed on launching date.i think this is a next scam.

is this some kind of joke? there is only one ads that we can click and it only give us one cents earning here lol, it is more than 7 days until now but i don't see admin made any changes for this site, i think this site will be abandoned by admin.

this site is totally bad there is not an earning of a single cent available in this site.the site is now 2 weeks old but its administration have not made any kinds of change in it.Only they have added three payment processor what can we do with them.

this site is totally bad there is not an earning of a single cent available in this site.the site is now 2 weeks old but its administration have not made any kinds of change in it.Only they have added three payment processor what can we do with them.

If its not paying then I guess theirs no use of clicking in here anymore. what the use if this site add more processor if its hard to earn in here? They can add all the processor available online if theirs hard time getting paid in here then those processors has no use at all. I'm hoping that we can find a good ptc site that we can really earn.

well i think it is a new program and i have seen that there are only 4 ads available to click and i am sure that with the average of 4 ads its is impossible to reach the minimum payout here as the minimum payout is $4 here for free members and more over no payments have being made till now in this site so lets wait before working here .