Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Contexcapital - Contexcapital.com

xetang

Every start-up faces its fair share of barriers. Contex Capital can assist with raising capital to grow your business and turn those dreams into reality. For serial entrepreneurs looking for new business opportunities, we can orchestrate the best methods to secure finance if your wealth is tied up in your existing business. We can also provide guidance on how to gain market share and enhance the future value of your firm.

Plan: 1.25 - 1.8% daily for 180 days

Investment min: $10

Accept: LR, PM, SP

Join here: http://www.contexcapital.com/index.php?ref=zozo278

• 2 weeks later...

It is nice when see that now this site monitored about 12 days and it approved in almost monitors now and all is in status "Paying", with its stable plans, I think that now investors can believe to invest with this site now when have very many payment proof have been post daily in this forum and other forums as soon as in monitors. $10 for a plans 180 days, it too is not many here

wow i really like the design of the site it is really good and professional looking and good to see that the site is only for more than a couple of weeks with the status of paying all its investors and i am very much impressed to see the investment plan 1.25% daily interest for 180 days with the minimum deposit of $10 well it is really good .

Yes, script of this site too is very nice, you too can see that site too is paying very good in more 2 weeks, time paying is not many here therefore I think that it still is many chance for big investors can consider to invest with this site although rate is not too high but at least their fund is safe, I too see that very monitors have offers RCB a bit high for this site, it is good point to attract more investors to invest here

The major setback of this program to me is the duration of investment which to me is way too long and the chances of them paying that long or being still in existence till then isn't guaranteed.The good thing is that they are paying and that's what majority of investors want.

Your idea can be correct because this site too only running and pay out not long, but its plans is up 180 days therefore about long, it is difficult to define anything but we too need to note that if wait for this site near enough a round and if it still is paying, when we invest, it will be risk more in this time because any site, even with long site, it too is very risk when site have ran and paying too long. Therefore as my idea, invest in this time, it is reasonable

hmm, nice rate here, and i like it also the range of invesment is quite long too, about more then 3 months, so i think for the firs round it still fine, and just in 100 days man investors that invest here will get their money back, right? also they have nice template and the script looks unique too.

hmm, nice rate here, and i like it also the range of invesment is quite long too, about more then 3 months, so i think for the firs round it still fine, and just in 100 days man investors that invest here will get their money back, right? also they have nice template and the script looks unique too.

This site just have a only plan and time of refund is 180 days, it show that they have given a stable plan and long, I don't think that they can stop to pay out early because you too see that if with scam site, with this plan, it can stop to pay out from very long, but this site still can run good about a half months, admin sure will not lost here when almost monitors too have invested with this site and I believe this site can pay out at least a round

I agree a

The rates on offer are quite reasonable and can be sustained for a long time, though sustaining it for 180 days, is a diffedrent matter altogether! I noticed the program is not DDOS or SSLprotected, i don't think i can wait that long in here.

I just open the site and theirs SSL protection. I don't know what make you say that theirs no SSL protection in this site. Can you elaborate? How did you check that turn out that this site has no SSL protection to you? While when I check this site has SSL protection.

But I don't think this site will not going to last that long. If a hyip site think its can last that long then its good to see advertising banners in ptp forums.

Yes, it is correct, this site have installed almost protections that need for a HYIP site can run long, I don't see any problem with this site here relate to their protection. Their plans is very good and they too have invested very many with monitors now therefore we can believe that this site can run long at least a round when this site is advertising good in monitors, they will not want to be lost invest here too early

I agree a

I just open the site and theirs SSL protection. I don't know what make you say that theirs no SSL protection in this site. Can you elaborate? How did you check that turn out that this site has no SSL protection to you? While when I check this site has SSL protection.

But I don't think this site will not going to last that long. If a hyip site think its can last that long then its good to see advertising banners in ptp forums.

? long? what kind of long do you mean here, 365 days? or how long? please make it clear, and this site until now already online for 20 days so far, with paying status in mostly hyip monitors that monitoring them and if you check some hyip forums you will find latest payment proof posted there. so far they are paying program.

? long? what kind of long do you mean here, 365 days? or how long? please make it clear, and this site until now already online for 20 days so far, with paying status in mostly hyip monitors that monitoring them and if you check some hyip forums you will find latest payment proof posted there. so far they are paying program.

Yes, it is correct, we too can see that this site too only pay out in more 20 days therefore with sites that have other long plans, this site even still have more advance when it paying out with time is shorter therefore it have more chance to earn good for almost big investors when site is advertising very good in monitors and offering plans very reasonable. If I have many fund, I too will decide to invest with this site